50% Off Select Cruises to Antarctica — But Hurry
F rom now through 12:00 in the afternoon Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, September 26, 2014, Quark Expeditions is featuring nine voyages on three vessels to Antarctica where all cabin categories — with the exception of those cabins with triple occupancy — are on sale at a 50 percent discount through this fall promotion.
Here are the voyages which are eligible for the promotion, which could save you thousands of dollars:
- Sea Spirit November 7, 2014 $4,397.50 for a voyage of 12 days in a cabin on the main deck — regular price is normally $8,795.00
- Sea Adventurer November 16, 2014
- Sea Adventurer November 26, 2014
- Ocean Diamond December 2, 2014
- Sea Spirit December 5, 2014
- Sea Adventurer December 6, 2014
- Ocean Diamond December 11, 2014
- Ocean Diamond November 14, 2014 $7,797.50 for a voyage of 20 days in a twin obstructed view cabin — regular price is normally $15,595.00
- Sea Spirit November 17, 2014
This offer is only valid for new bookings only on the select voyages listed above; and bookings must be confirmed on the day of reservation. Inventory can be held for a maximum of four hours and cannot be held overnight. Cabins are limited and cabin types are based on availability at time of booking, and cabin assignments cannot be guaranteed. Quark Expeditions reserves the right to change cabin assignments up until date of departure. Single accommodation is available at 50 percent off of regular published rates. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer; and no additional price reduction of any kind can be applied — such as no past passenger loyalty discount, service discount, or referral discount as examples. Valid on the voyage cost only; not valid on airfare, adventure options, pre-extensions or post-extensions, or insurance. Other terms and conditions apply. For complete details on this promotion and to book your voyage, call 1.888.892.0073.
One day, I am going to Antarctica, as that is at the top of my list of places to where I want to travel; but alas, not this time — so I hope that you are able to take advantage of this offer.
Please say hello to a penguin for me if you do go…