Best-Kept Secrets at Airports
Do you know which airport has:
- A golf course right on the premises?
- An archaeological site right on the airport grounds?
- Rest rooms with heated toilet seats?
- An area that looks like a lounge that is upstairs?
- Rocking chairs on which one can pass the time?
- Special exhibits?
- A Japanese garden?
- An aviation museum?
- The best food?
- An observation deck?
By the way, some of the above questions can qualify at greater than one airport.
The Hidden Treasures at Airports thread is one of the threads in the TravelBuzz! forum that contains the answers to these and many other questions, as well as unusual yet interesting facts and secrets about airports.