Earn Up to Triple Miles With Hilton And All Nippon Airways to Celebrate “Experience More”
I n celebration of the announcement of the new Experience More global partnership between Hilton Worldwide and All Nippon Airways, you can earn up to triple All Nippon Airways Mileage Club frequent flier loyalty program miles at any of 18 participating hotel and resort properties within the Hilton portfolio in Japan or Hawaii through August 31, 2015; or earn double Mileage Club miles when you stay at any participating hotel and resort properties around the world.
- Log in to your Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program account.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Click on Edit Preferences.
- Choose MyWay Earning Style; and select Points & Miles Earning Style.
- Click on Preferred Travel Partner.
- Select All Nippon Airways as your preferred travel partner, and enter your All Nippon Airways Mileage Club frequent flier loyalty program account number.
- Save your changes.
“Triple miles” means that you will receive bonus Mileage Club miles equal to twice the number of base Mileage Club miles earned during an eligible night — three Mileage Club miles per eligible United States dollar spent; or one base Mileage Club mile and two bonus Mileage Club miles per eligible United States dollar spent — for qualifying nights completed at any of the participating eleven hotel and resort properties in Japan and the seven hotel and resort properties in Hawaii:
- Conrad Tokyo
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha
- Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk
- Hilton Nagoya
- Hilton Niseko Village
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa
- Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort
- Hilton Osaka
- Hilton Tokyo
- Hilton Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- Grand Wailea – A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hilton Waikiki Beach
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations
“Double miles” means that you will receive bonus Mileage Club miles equal to the number of base Mileage Club miles earned during an eligible night — two Mileage Club miles per eligible United States dollar spent; or one base Mileage Club mile and one bonus Mileage Club mile per eligible United States dollar spent — for qualifying nights completed at a participating hotel or resort property within the following brands of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio:
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts
- Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Embassy Suites Hotels
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Hampton Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Home2 Suites by Hilton, where you may only earn up to 100 miles per stay
- Hilton Grand Vacations
You will only receive bonus Mileage Club miles for qualifying nights completed during the promotion period, regardless of whether you check into a hotel or resort property on a date before the promotion period begins; or check out of a hotel or resort property on a date after the promotion period ends. Certain negotiated and group rates are ineligible for participation — for a full listing of excluded rates, please click here.
Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for miles to appear in your All Nippon Airways Mileage Club frequent flier loyalty program account. This offer is not transferable, is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers. Reward stays are not eligible for this offer. Other restrictions may apply.
I see no reason not to register for this promotion, as the worst that could happen is that you waste a moment of your time registering for it…
Photograph courtesy of Hilton Worldwide and All Nippon Airways.