Enter For a Chance to Win a Trip For Two to Hong Kong
T hrough Friday, April 24, 2015, you have a chance to enter a contest where you could win round-trip airline tickets for two from Boston to Hong Kong on an aircraft operated by Cathay Pacific Airways in seats in the economy class cabin; as well as an outing given by local insiders for up to four hours in Hong Kong — but in order to be able to participate, you must be:
- A member of either Twitter or Instagram
- A legal resident of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia
- At least eighteen years of age
For each of the two methods to enter the contest, you will need to submit a photograph that you have taken which reflects your “Bostonian experience”, which is the theme of the contest: log in to — or create — your account on…
- Twitter In order for your entry to be valid, your Twitter account must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. Tweet your and include a short description of your experience and the hashtag #CXBOStoHKG. Your photo and description will herein be referred to as your “Submission.” Sponsor will reply to your Tweet requesting that you confirm that you meet the eligibility requirement and agree to have your photo posted on its Facebook gallery.
- Instagram Posting a photo on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. In order for your Submission to be valid, the “Photos Are Private” option in your Instagram account settings must be set to “OFF” so that your Instagram profile is public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. Post your photo and include a short description and the hashtag #CXBOStoHKG in the comment field. Sponsor will comment on your Instagram post requesting that you confirm that you meet the eligibility requirement and agree to have your photo posted on its Facebook gallery.
You may upload up to 20 photographic entries during the contest period. The winner will be determined according to the process set forth below with equal weight based on:
- Creativity and Originality
- Quality of Submission
- Fit to Contest Theme
The grand prize of two round-trip tickets seated in the economy class cabin on an aircraft operated by Cathay Pacific Airways from Boston to Hong Kong is subject to availability and blackout dates; and the travel must be round-trip. No refund or compensation will be given in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If you are the winner, you and your companion are responsible for your own travel arrangements to the airport of your departure. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above — including but not limited to ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses — are solely your responsibility. You and your companion will each be responsible for any tax and fuel surcharges for your flights.
This promotion is in conjunction with the celebration of the launch of the new route between Boston and Hong Kong by Cathay Pacific Airways starting on Sunday, May 3, 2015.
The official rules and guidelines — as well as other terms and conditions — apply.
I will not participate in this promotion; but if you do, good luck to you and I hope that you win!
The source of this image is the official Facebook Internet web site of Cathay Pacific Airways.