FT Most Popular Threads of 2008 – part I
As we start another year of requalifying I thought it might be interesting to see what were the most popular threads from 2008. Will the hot topics of last year matter to FTers in 2009, or will there be new hot topics? This first part looks at the airline forums.
- Air Canada – complaints about customs
- Airlines of India – Kingfisher to introduce BLR-SFO nonstop flight
- Air New Zealand – changes to Airpoints?
- AirTran Airways – AirTran bankrupt next?
- Alaska Airlines – Mileage Plan changes as of 11/1/08
- Alitalia – how long do you think AZ will continue operations?
- All Nippon Airways – had great NH experience
- American Airlines – AMR huge domestic fleet capacity reduction, $15 fee first checked bag
- Asiana – confused newbie trying to earn Diamond status
- bmi – buying miles fee waived, juicy e-shopping bonuses
- British Airways – T5 is open
- Cathay Pacific – CX and Amex issue CX credit card
- Continental – do watch this thread for a major announcement
- Delta – 25k partner bonus
- El Al – Matmid and Amadeus
- Emirates – Emirates new routes for 2009
There seems to be a limit in the number of links I can post in one entry. More to come soon.