Get a Free Razor From Gillette — But Hurry, as Supplies are Limited
K eeping your face shaven while traveling is not always the easiest thing to do. Having a new razor handy always helps — and here is your opportunity to get one for yourself.
Get a Free Razor From Gillette
You can secure a free razor from Gillette during its Welcome Back promotion — but only if you are willing to agree to the following conditions:
- Complete a short questionnaire
- Share your story of why you left the brand you were using and are returning to Gillette
- Provide a photograph or video to potentially be used in a future commercial
- Agree to receive emails from Gillette and other trusted Proctor & Gamble brands and programs — as well as agree to provide a “Welcome Back” story which may be posted on Gillette social media sites
Select Terms and Conditions
There is a limit of one razor per household.
You must be a resident of the United States who is 18 years of age or older to participate in this promotion.
Other terms and conditions apply — be sure that you read all of them carefully and agree with them before participating in this promotion — which include but are not limited to those dealing with the topics of:
- Privacy and personal information
- Release and limitations of liability
- Disqualification of participants
- Criteria and restrictions pertaining to claiming and using prizes once they are won
- Technical issues
- Legal waivers and statements
- Burden of proof of submission of entry
- Typographical errors
- Other disclaimers and conditions of participation
Free razors are nice — although I am not exactly certain as to specifically which razor you will get free of charge — but this offer expires on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 or while supplies last.
In case you miss this offer, do not fret: over the years, I have received offers for expensive razors which are not disposable by companies such as Schick and Gillette — free of charge because they wanted me to try them. I have at least eight of them with only one currently in use while the others are still sealed in their fancy plastic and cardboard packages.
I also offer some advice pertaining to how to extend the life of a cheap razor; and razors are one of the twelve essential items at virtually no cost which I carry with me when I travel, as you can usually find them in amenity kits aboard airplanes or ask for them at many different hotel properties.
Photograph ©2015 by Brian Cohen.