Have You Ever Had to Use Emergency Equipment on an Aircraft?
Please do not be alarmed by the emergence of the emergency FlyerTalk threads listed below.
At least find out which FlyerTalk members did have to use emergency equipment at one time or another on an aircraft. As a bonus, find out interesting factoids and trivia, such as did you know that there is no way to open the emergency exit door at high altitudes?
In the actual event of an emergency, please be sure to read the following threads which are not located on the safety card in the seatback in front of you:
- Has anyone had to open an emergency exit door?
- Are You Able to Open the Emergency Door?
- Have you ever gotten to go on the emergency slide?
- Emergency Exit Slide – Anyone been down one?
- Emergency landing & safety
- Testing the Emergency Exits