Last Chance: Offers and Savings Extended For Three More Days From Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways has extended its Global Travel Boutique for 2018 — through which you can save up to 35 percent on fares for seats in the economy class cabin and business class cabin for travel through Monday, December 10, 2018 — by three more days; which means that Friday, January 19, 2018 is the last day to take advantage of this and other numerous offers…
Last Chance: Offers and Savings Extended For Three More Days From Qatar Airways
…through which you can also enjoy up to 15 percent off access to airport lounges; 15 percent off Al Maha Gold and Platinum Meet and Assist services; ten percent off of car rentals; a discount of 20 percent for airport transfers; savings up to 40 percent off business class fares when you book flight reservations for two to eight people; discounts for child fares; earn double Qmiles as a member of the Privilege Club frequent flier loyalty program — and perhaps even win your share of one million Qmiles.
Save Up to 35 Percent on Economy Class Fares and Business Class Fares
You can save up to 35 percent on economy class fares and business class fares for round trip travel on flights operated by Qatar Airways worldwide — as well as Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Royal Jordanian and Middle East Airlines codeshare flights — through Monday, December 10, 2018 when you book your flight reservations by Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
Blackout dates when the discounts do not apply include Saturday, June 9, 2018 through Monday September 10, 2018 — which is three full months — for premium class travel. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries. Please review at the time of booking.
For flights on which business class is not operated, first class is applicable.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking class:
W for Economy, R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East and Middle East to/from Africa; and the Middle East includes Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and Oman.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discount applies with the exception of the Companion offer.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- “Companion Offer” and “Kids Special Offer” cannot be inter-combinable or combined with any other promotion.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- A USD 30 Qatar Duty Free e-voucher is offered to customers who book their Business Class or First Class ticket on qatarairways.com and can be redeemed with a minimum purchase of USD 110 at select Qatar Duty Free outlets at Hamad International Airport. The voucher is valid for a duration of six months.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
Companion Offer in Business Class: Save Up to 40 Percent
Enjoy savings of up to 40 percent off of business class fares for you and a friend — or up to seven companions — and when you book your business class ticket by Tuesday, January 16, 2018, you can receive a voucher worth $30.00 in United States dollars to use at Qatar Duty Free outlets at Hamad International Airport.
This companion offer shares the same terms and conditions as the aforementioned discount offer of savings up to 35 percent on economy class fares and business class fares.
Save Up to 50 Percent on Airfares to 13 New Destinations
Enjoy a discount of up to 50 percent off economy class fares — as well as save on business class fares — when you book your ticket to any of the 13 new destinations of Qatar Airlines in 2018.
You can also take advantage of additional discounts; an exclusive offer from Qatar Duty Free; and a chance to win 50,000 Qmiles when you travel on inaugural flights to the new and upcoming destinations which are eligible for this offer — including:
- Pattaya, Thailand — January 28
- Penang, Malaysia — February 6
- Canberra, Australia — February 11
- Thessaloniki, Greece — March 27
- Cardiff, Wales — May 1
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Medan, Indonesia
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Santiago, Chile
- Libreville, Gabon
- Lusaka, Zambia
- Douala, Cameroon
Earn Double Qmiles
You can earn double Qmiles in the Privilege Club frequent flier loyalty program when you travel to any of the greater than 150 destinations of Qatar Airways through Monday, December 10, 2018 — but you must register for this promotion and book your flight reservations by Tuesday, January 16, 2018 in order to take advantage of this offer; and if your travel date is prior to Tuesday, January 16, 2018, you should register for this promotion at least 24 hours prior to travel.
To be eligible for this offer, select My offers on your dashboard menu and register for this promotion.
To book your tickets, either visit the official Internet web site of Qatar Airways; or book your flight reservations using the official mobile software application program of Qatar Airways. Please ensure you quote your Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking your reservation — or when checking in for your flight — to be eligible for bonus Qmiles.
Should you have any questions pertaining to this offer, please quote offer code 1801PC133 when you contact the Member Service Centre of Qatar Airways.
Other terms and conditions of this offer include:
- Bonus Qmiles will be earned over the base Qmiles earned on Qatar Airways flights during the offer period.
- Tier bonuses, promotional bonus Qmiles and family accrued Qmiles will not be taken into account in the calculation of the offer bonus.
- Bonus Qmiles is calculated based on the combination of Booking Date, Flight Date, Cabin, Fare Family Purchased and Booking Channel.
- Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
- In case of overlapping campaigns member will get highest bonus Qmiles.
- Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
15 Percent Off Access to Airport Lounges
Enjoy a discount of up to 15 percent off access to the First Class lounge of Qatar Airways; Al Mourjan Business Lounge; and Premium Arrivals Lounge at Hamad International Airport when you purchase access by Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
The discount applies to passengers travelling on flights operated by Qatar Airways worldwide — with the exception of flights arriving in Doha.
Purchase your access online through My Trips after you have completed your booking; or through your travel agent or any sales office or contact centre of Qatar Airways.
- Premium Arrival Lounge offer is applicable for passengers arriving to Doha as their final destination within their itinerary.
- Discount applies to Al Mourjan and Premium Arrival Lounges services only.
- Once paid, booked services cannot be refunded — even if you do not show up to the lounge for which you paid.
- Changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure; but changes are not permitted within 24 hours of departure.
- Other terms and conditions apply — please refer to the detailed terms and conditions at time of booking the service.
15 percent off Al Maha Gold and Platinum Meet and Assist Services
Enjoy a discount of up to 15 percent off Al Maha Gold and Platinum Meet and Assist services — which is designed to ensure a comfortable and speedy experience when arriving, departing or transferring through Hamad International Airport — as well as access to an airport lounge in Doha when you purchase the service you want by Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
The discount applies to passengers travelling on flights operated by Qatar Airways worldwide.
Once paid, booked services cannot be refunded — even if you do not show up to the lounge for which you paid.
Changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure; but changes are not permitted within 24 hours of departure.
Other terms and conditions apply — please refer to the detailed terms and conditions at time of booking the service.
A Discount of Ten Percent For Car Rentals
Receive a discount of ten percent when you pay a minimum of $150.00 in United States dollars to rent a car and use promotion code QRGTB.
The rental car reservation must be booked by Tuesday, January 16, 2018 using this special link, which is the only way this offer will be valid.
A Discount of 20 Percent for Airport Transfers
Receive a discount of 20 percent on four luxury airport transfers when you book your reservation using this special link by Tuesday, January 16, 2018 using the promotion code QRdoor2door.
Discounts for Child Fares
Enjoy discounts on child fares when you book your tickets by Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
To be eligible for this offer, children must be younger than 12 years of age; and they must be accompanied by at least one adult within the same flight reservation.
Your Chance to Win Your Share of One Million Qmiles
You could be one of ten lucky winners — each of whom will win a prize of a voucher worth 100,000 Qmiles — and an electronic voucher worth $30.00 in United States dollars for food and beverages for redemption at locations within Hamad International Airport subject to limitations mentioned on the e-voucher…
…or you could be one of ten winners — each of whom will win a prize of one hotel voucher from Qatar Holidays which will be valid for three nights for two people — and an electronic voucher worth $30.00 in United States dollars for food and beverages for redemption at locations within Hamad International Airport subject to limitations mentioned on the e-voucher.
To enter the sweepstakes, book a Qatar Airways ticket during the Promotion Period for Global Travel Boutique 2018 on the Qatar Airways official website, Qatar Airways’ mobile website and mobile app only on Qatar Airways operated flights. All confirmed tickets issued during the Promotion Period on January 9, 2018 at 00:01 am Doha time until January 16Th, 2018 at 11:59am Doha time will be included in the Sweepstakes. All confirmed tickets issued until the last day of the Promotion Period — Tuesday, January 16, 2018 — will be included in the sweepstakes. Bookings made but where the ticket could not be issued for any reason whatsoever will not be included in the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Jordan, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Seychelles, Namibia, Sudan, Serbia, Uganda, Armenia, Georgia, Hungary, Macedonia, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Korea, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Qatar, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam who are of legal age in their respective country of residence as of January 9, 2018, have a valid passport at the time of departure to an international destination, and have not been a previous winner of any Qatar Airways’ promotion.
Other official rules, terms and conditions apply; so be sure that you read all of them carefully and agree with them before participating in the sweepstakes — which include but are not limited to those dealing with the topics of:
- Privacy and personal information
- Release and limitations of liability
- Selection and verification of winners
- Winner notification procedure
- Disqualification of participants
- Criteria and restrictions pertaining to claiming and using prizes once they are won
- Tax liability
- Technical issues
- Legal waivers and statements
- Unclaimed prizes
- Cancellation or postponement of prizes
- Substitution of prizes
- How to find out the names of the winners
- What can potentally happen in the event of a dispute
- Burden of proof of submission of entry
- Typographical errors
- Other disclaimers and conditions of participation
Many offers are included with the Global Travel Boutique for 2018 — but most of them expire on Friday, January 19, 2018, as the offers have been extended for three more days since I first posted this article; so if you are considering taking advantage of them, do so as soon as possible.
Source: Qatar Airways.
Please note that I receive compensation for affiliate links posted at The Gate effective as of Sunday, January 1, 2017. You are not required to use these affiliate links; but if you do use them, your support of The Gate is greatly appreciated — and using affiliate links will not cost you any extra time or money.