"Last One Off Cleans the Plane"
In the Best FA One Liner’s thread, there is a list of phrases allegedly uttered by flight attendants, some of which ar absolutely hilarious.
Here is an example of a few but not necessarily the best of the many “one-liners” posted in that thread:
- For those of you who have not ridden in an automobile since 1967 I will now demonstrate how to operate the seat belt.
- In the unlikely event that we need to use the under-seat life jackets or seat cushions, they will be yours to keep.
- We are bringing the beverage/food cart out, please keep your hands, legs, elbows, noses and any other PROTRUDING ORGANS to yourself
- If you’re traveling with a child, or someone who is acting like a child, put the mask over your face first and then put the child’s mask on. If you’re traveling with more than one child, pick your favorite.
- As you may have read in the news yesterday, American Airlines has announced this route will be eliminated. We know you have a choice in air travel and I look forward to seeing you on another airline.
- If you are traveling with a child, or someone who is behaving like a child, put your mask on first and then help the brat.