MegaBonus Returns; Registration Begins Today
R egistration opens today for the latest iteration of the MegaBonus promotion of the Marriott Rewards frequent guest loyalty program; and if you are a member, you will receive an exclusive and unique offer at Promotion Central for qualifying stays completed at greater than 4,000 participating hotel and resort properties worldwide between Tuesday, September 15, 2015 through Friday, January 15, 2016.
All offers will be available today, Wednesday, August 19, 2015 by 5:00 in the afternoon Eastern Standard Time; and registration for this offer ends on Sunday, November 15, 2015. Qualifying stays can be paid using any method or credit card of your choice.
An eligible stay is defined as consecutive nights paying an eligible rate in the same hotel property — regardless of the number of times you check in or check out. Registration is required for this promotion; and the offer is not transferable as it is specifically targeted. Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
Participating Hotel Brands
Participating hotel brands include:
- JW Marriott
- Autograph Collection Hotels
- Renaissance Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Gaylord Hotels
- AC Hotels by Marriott
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Moxy Hotels
- Select Protea Hotels
Stays at The Ritz-Carlton hotel and resort properties will count toward achievement.
Frequently-asked questions and official terms and conditions are available here. Please call 888-MARRIOTT — or 888-627-7468 — or call your local Marriott Rewards Customer Support office for complete details.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to the aforementioned terms and conditions…
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn points.
Other terms and conditions apply.
I have registered for this promotion; and my promotion is to earn double points on every paid stay — starting with my second stay — up to a maximum of 20,000 bonus points.
Go ahead and register for this promotion…it will only take you a moment of your time…I will wait…
…dum de dum…la la la…
…all right — now that you registered, what promotion was awaiting you? Please share it in the Comments section below…