Your Chance to Sleep at the Stadium of Super Bowl LI — and Watch the Game, Too
Imagine after you and your companion sleeping in comfortable beds for the night, you wake up and wander over to your seats to watch Super Bowl LI in person.
Unless you want to pay a lot of money for tickets for two to Super Bowl LI and stay overnight in a hotel two states away because the closer ones have no vacancies available — or not go to the Super Bowl at all — the above scenario would most likely be a dream come true for you.
Enter the Courtyard by Marriott Super Bowl LI Sleepover Contest for your chance to sleep at the stadium of Super Bowl LI — and watch the game, too — but hurry, as this contest ends tomorrow, Friday, November 4, 2016 at 11:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time.
How to Participate
To participate in this contest, entrants will be prompted to submit your most passionate National Football League fan photograph during the contest submission period using any one of the following two methods:
- Twitter Tweet your submission via your Twitter account using the hashtag #CourtyardSuperBowlContest to receive one entry. Any photo on Twitter tagged with the Twitter hashtag may be eligible for entry into this contest. Your Submission must include the Twitter hashtag in order to be eligible. By using the Twitter hashtag in connection with your tweet, you are acknowledging and agreeing that the sponsor has the right to stream your post through the Twitter API or otherwise use your tweet as set forth herein; OR
- Instagram Post your submission on Instagram through your Instagram account using the hashtag #CourtyardSuperBowlContest to receive one entry. Any photo tagged with the Instagram Hashtag on Instagram may be eligible for the contest. Your Submission must include the Instagram Hashtag in order to be eligible. By using the Instagram Hashtag in connection with your Instagram post, you are acknowledging and agreeing that the sponsor has the right to stream your post through the Instagram API or otherwise use your post as set forth herein.
Ten Semi-Finalist Prizes Each semi-finalist will receive one Courtyard by Marriott gift card worth $100.00 and one NFLShop.com gift card worth $100.00 — bringing the approximate retail value of each semi-finalist prize to $200.00.
One Grand Prize The winner of the grand prize — whose approximate retail value is $20,000.00 — will receive a trip for two people to Super Bowl LI inclusive of the following components:
- Round trip air transportation in the economy class cabin from a major United States gateway airport nearest the residence of the winner in the United States to Texas
- Standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations in one room at a Courtyard by Marriott hotel property for two nights on Friday, February 3, 2017 and Sunday, February 5, 2017)
- One-night accommodation inside a custom-built suite within NRG Stadium on February 4, 2017
- Ground transfers to and from the airport and hotel and NRG Stadium
- Admission for the winner and guest to Super Bowl LI
- $5,500.00 in the form of a check
Terms and Conditions
The Courtyard by Marriott Super Bowl Sleepover Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and Canada — excluding the Province of Québec — who are at least 21 years of age as of date of entry.
Official rules, terms and conditions apply — be sure that you read all of them carefully and agree with them before participating in the sweepstakes — which include but are not limited to those dealing with the topics of:
- Privacy and personal information
- Release and limitations of liability
- Selection and verification of winners
- Winner notification procedure
- Disqualification of participants
- Tax liability
- Technical issues
- Legal waivers and statements
- Unclaimed prizes
- How to find out the name of the grand prize winner
- What can potentally happen in the event of a dispute
- Burden of proof of submission of entry
- Typographical errors
- Other disclaimers and conditions of participation
Here is a video of the winner of this prize in a similar contest from last year.
You only have until tomorrow to enter this contest — and if you decide to participate, I hope that you win the grand prize.
Source: Courtyard by Marriott.