For the past few years, WestJet has produced some creative videos which became popular — including its Christmas videos which star Santa Claus in a familiar outfit which is the color blue rather than red.
This year is no exception, as…
Ahh, Thanksgiving…just the mere mention of that holiday evokes family and friends gathering around the table in some cozy home while the cold wind blows and the snow falls in a frigid frenzy outside…
…and the fragrant fresh aromas of roast turkey, potatoes, stuffing and cranberries fill the kitchen and dining room, indicating to those with knife and fork in hand that a momentous and memorable meal is in store…
…or is it glazed ham, oyster dressing, corn bread and pecan pie? Turkey sausage, sweet potatoes, sourdough stuffing and pumpkin pie? Persimmon pudding, pumpkin soup, pocket dressing and shrimp-stuffed mirlitons?
The New York Times has this excellent article filled with photographs and recipes which…
Every year, FlyerTalk and its members share thoughts regarding the Christmas holiday by posting threads on — where else — but FlyerTalk.
The Gate wishes you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season!
Listed below are some select Christmas and holiday threads that were launched on FlyerTalk in 2010:
- Merry Christmas!
- Thank you AA for getting me home before Christmas!
- Christmas Song for all and AC
- Hasn’t anyone started a BAEC “Merry Christmas” thread?
- Happy Holiday Cocktails: Hilton’s 12 Drinks of Christmas
- It’s Christmas – Did you ask “Fairmont Claus” for anything?
- Happy Christmas
- OT: Christmas and all
- Merry Christmas to everyone in the Eurobonus forum
- Merry Christmas to everyone in the US forum
- Happy Holidays to our fellow OnePass’ers!
- Happy Holidays, UA MP Flyertalkers!
- Happy Holidays to those who read & contribute to TB
- Season’s Greetings and Happy Holidays
- Seasons Greetings from your CommunityBuzz! Moderator team
- Felices Fiestas – Seasons Greetings !!!!!
- Seasons Greetings
- Thank you all and festive greetings
WIthout a shadow of a doubt, only on FlyerTalk will you find someone who lives in France launch the it’s Groundhog Day again … will Punxsutawney Phil see its shadow? thread regarding Groundhog Day, an American holiday which is today, where nobody takes off from work or school.
Happy Groundhog Day to all of you. May you be bestowed with plenty of presents and celebrate safely. Drive carefully.
For some, Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Alas, for some FlyerTalk members, it is not, as evidenced in the I hate Christmas thread, as well as the I nothing Christmas — anyone else?, I don’t feel very Christmas-y this year. and Worst Christmas Song Ever! threads.
Here are some other Christmas threads of note for Christmas 2008. In the meantime, Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas All!
- Happy Christmas to All on the J-Forum
- In tough times, these are the lights of Christmas
- What are you cooking for Christmas dinner?
- DC Restaurants open for Christmas
- Restaurants open Christmas Day?
- Christmas Day Restaurant Recommendation
- Christmas Travel through MDW
- Cheap Hotels for Christmas?
- What was that wine in F? I want to buy it for Christmas!
- Song on AA’s Christmas e-card?
- Christmas Deals?
- Air Tran Christmas Cards
- Cheap cruises around Christmas time?
- What I want from UA for Christmas…
- Deals from USA to TLV for Christmas?
- nice resort to spend Christmas at?
- Gold Elite Christmas Gift
- Christmas markets in Switzerland?
- Barcelona for Christmas
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Munich?
- Christmas week in Cannes
- Christmas Gift ideas for travelers
- Check out the Top 10 Luxury Christmas Gifts for Travellers
- Which Marriott Property in Frankfurt, Germany for Christmas Eve?
- Hong Kong for Christmas dinner
- Safeway Air Miles Christmas bonus
- Athens for Christmas! Need Expert Help!
- Christmas Present Question: Help Needed!
- Flying around Christmas. What’s it like?
May the accrual of miles, points and status be as rewarding, easy and inexpensive as possible for all of you in 2007.
May you experience upgrades into the premium cabin on airplanes, as well as into lounges, luxury vehicles and dine on the finest meals.
May your travels be interesting, educational and, most of all, safe.
Happy New Year to all!