Want a Free Flight to Queenstown, New Zealand?
If you want to fly free to Queenstown on Air New Zealand, simply participate in the Sky High Shave event on 27 June 2010.
However, try not to lose your hair regarding the following restrictions, including:
- The flight to Queenstown on 27 June 2010 must originate in Auckland on the designated Air New Zealand ‘Sky High Shave’ flight where all passengers and crew will have their head shaved to support the Leukaemia & Blood Foundation. All funds raised from this event will benefit the Leukaemia & Blood Foundation to help thousands of New Zealanders who live with blood cancer. Sorry, your free flight cannot originate in Los Angeles, London or Buenos Aires.
- Air New Zealand recommends you raise a minimum of NZ$100.00 for the Leukaemia & Blood Foundation.
- The return flight from Queenstown to Auckland is not free. Any scheduled flight between 27 June and 4 July 2010 — designed to coincide with the duration of the Queenstown Winter Festival — are available at the special price of NZ$150.00 upon request.
- Seats will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Additional costs which may be associated with the free flight are not included, including airport transfers, accommodation and meal costs.
Other terms and restrictions may apply.