Want a Chance to Win 100,000 Starpoints? Do This…
S hare your most memorable #SheratonClubSweeps city view by Sunday, November 30, 2014 by following@sheratonhotels on Instagram and tagging #sheratonclubsweeps for a chance to win 100,000 Starpoints.
Register and upload a photograph to receive one entry into the drawing for the grand prize. You are allowed to enter once per day. Submissions which meet the content guidelines will be posted to the Sheraton Club Sweepstakes Gallery. Submissions which do not meet the content guidelines will not be posted; but if registration information is completed, a sweepstakes entry will still be earned. Entries will not be judged.
Please ensure to note the following requirements for the content guidelines when creating your submission for entry into the sweepstakes:
- The maximum file size of your photograph is 20 megabytes
- The photograph of your entry must be in one of the following file formats: .jpg; .jpeg; or non-animated .gif.
- The text portion of your entry must be 200 characters or fewer.
- You must be the parent or legal guardian — or have proper consents from the parent or legal guardian — of any minor who is depicted in or contributed to the entry submission; and the photograph may include animals or inanimate objects
- Your entry submission must not have been submitted previously in a sweepstakes of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly — for example, disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family — via any means
- Your entry submission must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Any entry submission deemed inappropriate or unsuitable — at the discretion of the sponsor — will be disqualified
- Your entry submission must not contain material which is considered inappropriate, indecent — including but not limited to nudity, or pornography — profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous — including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group
- Your entry submission must not contain criminal or tortuous activity — including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing, drug use, or gambling — and it must not contain material which is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations
- Your entry submission must not feature beer, distilled spirits — for example, hard liquor, malt beverages; tobacco products — including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff; firearms and ammunitions; prescription drugs; illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia; nutritional supplements; lotteries; and gambling
- Your entry submission or portion thereof which is — at the sole discretion of the sponsor — obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, other than Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. related materials, or otherwise violates or infringes — or may infringe — any copyright, including music recordings; trademark; logo; mark which identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased — including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light — or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising — including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements; or is otherwise objectionable, will not be posted and may disqualify you
- Clothing worn in the entry submission photograph should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials other than Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated
- Your entry submission must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, including any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or name, address, phone number, or URL address; and it must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations
- The photograph may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer
- Your entry submission must not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information
- You and all of your submitted entry submissions must be in keeping with the image of the sponsor as determined by the sponsor — in its sole discretion —or your entry submission will not be posted; and it must not disparage persons or organizations associated with the sponsor
- All entry submissions must be aligned with the aforementioned instructions for submitting photographs
- You must not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of your entry submission from any source
One winner of the grand prize of 100,000 Starpoints — whose approximate retai value is $2,500.00 — will be selected from among all eligible entry submissions received by 13:00:00 Central Standard Time on November 30, 2014. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization — whose office is located in the United States — whose decision is final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes, which is open to legal residents of Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Peru, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America — excluding Quebec — who are 18 years of age and older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of the entry submission.
The winner will be assigned an customer contact care agent of the Starwood Preferred Guest frequent guest loyalty program to assist in planning the trip, which must commence by December 31, 2014; and the customer contact care agent will book the resort stay portion of the trip, which cannot be booked via the Internet or by contacting the resort directly.
Other rules, terms and conditions apply — and there are many of them.
If you decide to participate in this sweepstakes, good luck to you!