Your Chance to Win Up to 210,000 Points as a Smart Explorer
S howcase your globetrotting credentials and test your knowledge of quirky local trivia for your chance to win up to 210,000 points as a smart explorer with the Le Club AccorHotels frequent guest loyalty program and its The Smart Explorer promotion through December 19, 2016 at 10:00 in the morning Central European Time.
Daily prizes of 10,000 Le Club AccorHotels points are also being offered — meaning that you also have a chance every day to be a winner.
How to Participate
No purchase is necessary to participate in this game, of which the winners will be chosen by prize drawings and instant wins.
Every ten days or so, you are asked to discover a new mini-game called Mission, accessible on the official Internet web site of The Smart Explorer game and the AccorHotels mobile software application program — there is no other way to access this game in order to participate, so any participation by telephone, fax, electronic or postal means or on other social networks will not be taken into consideration — both of which indicate the precise dates on which these missions become available. Each mission consists of a mini-game pertaining to a destination with instructions which will be explained at the start of each mission. As you tackle each mission, you can track your progress by collecting stars and stamps in your “passport”.
You can earn one additional chance of winning the final prize drawing if you:
- Play within five days of a mission becoming available; and participating in a mission can only earn one additional chance — regardless of the number of participations in this mission
- Win the mini-game within the mission; and only one additional chance per mission is available under this rule
If you meet all the above conditions, you may have at most two additional chances at the time of the final prize draw, namely a total of a maximum limit of 16 additional chances to win the final prize drawing.
Besides participating in the missions that make it possible to participate in the prize drawing, you can also take part in an instant win in connection with the game. The instant win comes into play every day separately from the missions in progress — whether or not you won or lost a mission.
Here are the dates of the new mini-game missions:
- September 26, 2016 — Japan
- October 6, 2016 — United States
- October 18, 2016 — France
- October 27, 2016 — Italy
- November 8, 2016 — Thailand
- November 17, 2016 — Egypt
- November 29, 2016 — Brazil
- December 9, 2016 — Australia
You can win a total of only one of the five allocations of 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels points in play in the final prize drawing and only one instant win of 10,000 Le Club AccorHotels points — meaning that you can win a maximum total of 210,000 Le Club AccorHotels points.
All winners — of the instant wins and of the prize drawing — will be contacted at the e-mail address provided at the time of their entry to the game. The prize drawing will be organized and occur between Monday, December 19, 2016 and Friday, December 23, 2016 among participants in The Smart Explorer game.
The allocations of prizes awarded will not be taken back or exchanged for their cash value or any other gift. However, the organizer of the game reserves the right to replace the allocation at any time with an allocation of equivalent value.
There will be a maximum total of 90 winners in The Smart Explorer game — comprised of the following:
- Prize Drawing Five winners will be selected to each win 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels frequent guest loyalty program points
- Instant Win 85 winners will be selected — one winner per day — to win 10,000 Le Club AccorHotels frequent guest loyalty program points
In order to be eligible to participate in The Smart Explorer game, you must:
- Be of age under French law on the starting date of the game — for example, at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Le Club AccorHotels membership account
- Go to the official Internet web site of The Smart Explorer game or the AccorHotels mobile software application program and complete the entry form to the game
- Enter your personal Le Club AccorHotels membership number
- Accept the rules of the game — which will become accessible once all the requested information has been entered — and enter the valid information requested on the form, to be completed in full:
- Your e-mail address
- Your full name
- Solve the Captcha-type code displayed
- Participate in the missions
Select Terms and Conditions
Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Winners — who will be named after checking that they are eligible to win — will be informed that they won via a message on the official Internet web site of The Smart Explorer game and via an e-mail message for an instant win; and will receive their prizes within 30 days of winning by instant win or prize drawing.
Each allocation offered is registered and non-transferable. Each allocation cannot be the subject, at the winner’s request, of a cash refund or consideration of any kind whatsoever, nor can it be replaced by an allocation of equivalent kind. However, the Organizer may replace each allocation with an allocation of equivalent kind and value.
Other official rules — as well as terms and conditions — apply. Be sure that you read all of them carefully and agree with them before participating in the sweepstakes, which include — but are not limited to — those dealing with the topics of:
- Privacy and personal information
- Release and limitations of liability
- Selection and verification of winners
- Winner notification procedure
- Disqualification of participants
- Tax liability
- Technical issues
- Legal waivers and statements
- Unclaimed prizes
- How to find out the name of the grand prize winner
- What can potentally happen in the event of a dispute
- Burden of proof of submission of entry
- Typographical errors
- Other disclaimers and conditions of participation
A total of 1,850,000 is being given away by Le Club AccorHotels in this creative promotion. Between 85 and 90 people will win in this game; and you never know — that winner might as well be you.
Source: Le Club AccorHotels.