A Chance to Win 100,000 Starpoints for a Photo Finish
Ahh — here is a sign that spring is indeed in the air.
Through April 5, 2013, share your photographs of your favorite spring travel moments with the Starwood Preferred Guest frequent guest loyalty program by submitting them via twitter or Instagram and include #SPGspringWIN in the caption, and you will be entered in a contest for a chance to win 100,000 Starpoints. You must follow @SPG on Instagram or twitter to enter for a chance to win.
Here are the specific entry requirements of this contest:
- You must be the only person featured in your photograph — if a person is depicted at all.
- Your entry cannot include any other people in your photograph.
- Your entry must not have been submitted previously in a contest or promotion of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly — for example, disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family — through any means.
- Your entry must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Any entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable — at the sole discretion of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated — will be disqualified. Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent — including but not limited to nudity, or pornography — profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous — including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group.
- Your entry must not contain or depict material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination, including without limitation, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Your entry must not contain any content that infringes or may infringe third party rights including without limitation any copyright, name, trademark, logo, trade dress, or other personal or proprietary right of any person living or deceased — including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light — or entity or make reference to any commercial and/or corporate advertising — including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements — or be otherwise objectionable. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, publicly-displayed and publicly-accessible content of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated, materials, or products are permitted for this contest.
- Any clothing shown in your entry should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party content or materials — but showing publicly-displayed or publicly-accessible content of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated, material, and products as described above is permitted.
- Your entry photograph must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other third-party — public or private — include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Photographs may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer.
- Your entry must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Entrants and all submitted entries must be in keeping with the image of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated as determined by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated, in its sole discretion, or your entry will be disqualified from the Contest. Your entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated.
- Entries must not reference any of the competitors of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated.
I guess you cannot state that you are having a wonderful Holiday In a particular location as a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest frequent guest loyalty program.
This contest is only open to residents of the United States — including Washington, D.C. — and every province in Canada with the exception of Québec, and entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
The approximate retail value of the 100,000 Starpoints is US$2,500.00 — and if you are the winner, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Incorporated has the right to include your images for marketing purposes. No purchase is necessary. Other terms and conditions apply.