A Listing of the Most Immediate FlyerTalk Member Gatherings
In cooperation with the TalkMail newsletter, The Gate will list FlyerTalk member gatherings and events scheduled to take place within the next 15 days as a final reminder before the events actually occur. The purpose of this is to promote the gathering of FlyerTalk members, especially when a FlyerTalk member posts a last-minute event in the CommunityBuzz! forum on FlyerTalk which would be considered too late to include in the TalkMail newsletter. The TalkMail newsletter will cover FlyerTalk member gatherings and events which are planned in advance.
To find out more about a particular event or gathering of FlyerTalk members, please click on the underlined date and location of one of the FlyerTalk member gatherings or events listed below:
- September 26, 2012 Chicago Dinner with FlyerTalk member cheltzel, followed by a concert by 1980s bands Blondie and Devo — could life be any better than this?
- September 28, 2012 Anchorage FlyerTalk member AKronin has a new place and wants to host a meal to celebrate the end of summer in Alaska — as soon as the grill is assembled, that is…
- October 1, 2012 Las Vegas Join FlyerTalk member mikeef, who is looking for an evening companion or two to accompany him at the Global Gaming Expo and then have dinner. No, he is not looking for that kind of companionship…
- October 5 – 8, 2012 Arlington Heights All Nippon Airways is scheduled to have a demonstration set up for the Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft at Mitsuwa Marketplace near O’Hare International Airport in Chicago, and we understand that there will be fresh sushi there. Mmm…fresh sushi…
- October 10, 2012 Lisle Oktoberfest will be celebrated by having dinner with FlyerTalk member Sweet Willie at a Bavarian restaurant in this suburb west of Chicago.
If you would like your FlyerTalk member gathering or event listed here at The Gate or the TalkMail newsletter, please let us know. Give as many details as possible — as well as a link to the pertinent FlyerTalk thread — so that we can properly highlight your event.
Thank you in advance — and we look forward to hearing from you!