Air Antarctica Launches Regular Daily Service Between South Pole and Cleveland
Yes, it is that time of year, but whomever guesses the correct answer as to which one of the following threads is NOT an April Fool’s joke and posts it in the Comments section first will have his or her name published here at The Gate, as well as bragging rights:
- Redeemed SFO-CDG BE Award on dates I wanted for 100K SM!
- FARE MISTAKE: APL-YUL $1550 BA F r/t a/i through EOS
- A new record: $930 in “surcharges” on a $500 r/t fare YUL-NRT!
- CO Announces new JV Flying with United
- Delta to move hub from Atlanta to Chattanooga
- Soundproof bassinets coming to the longhaul fleet!
- UA RCC changes
- Continental to Update Presidents Club Lounges
- Continental to open LAX hub
…and you can be certain that more threads such as this will appear on FlyerTalk before the day has ended.
Happy April Fool’s Day!