Double Delta SkyMiles and Double Medallion Qualification Miles on Select Flights To and From Seattle
Travel between Seattle and six airports along the west coast of the United States on Delta Air Lines by October 31, 2014 and you will earn double bonus SkyMiles and double Medallion Qualification Miles towards elite level status for the next year — but you must book your trips by December 31, 2013 at the latest to take advantage of this offer.
The six cities valid for this promotion to or from Seattle are as follows:
- Anchorage — two non-stop daily flights
- Los Angeles — seven non-stop daily flights
- Las Vegas — five non-stop daily flights
- Portland — four non-stop daily flights, just announced earlier this week
- San Diego — four non-stop daily flights, just announced earlier this week
- San Francisco — six non-stop daily flights
This is apparently a response to a similar promotion by Alaska Airlines — which, oddly enough, is currently a partner of Delta Air Lines. In fact, codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta Air Lines or Delta Connection are excluded from this offer — and the exclusion includes flights on aircraft operated by Alaska Airlines. With Delta Air Lines actively building its presence in Seattle and increasingly competing with Alaska Airlines, I am not certain as to how much longer this partnership will last.
You must register for this promotion before participating in it. Other terms and conditions apply.