Double Points on Weekends With Revamped Restaurant Loyalty Program
I received an e-mail message yesterday that you can earn double points on weekends — meaning Friday, Saturday and Sunday — until the end of the year when you dine as a member of the revamped loyalty program of TGI Friday’s, Incorporated.
Formerly called Give Me More Stripes and currently known simply as Stripes, the new program will be known as Fridays Rewards — the benefits and existing points will purportedly not change — and to celebrate, the following offers will be in effect starting on Tuesday, September 6, 2016:
Double Points on Weekends With Revamped Restaurant Loyalty Program
To qualify for what will be known as the Fridays Rewards Weekend Double Bonus Points offer, simply purchase food in any participating restaurant location between Friday, September 9, 2016 through Saturday, December 31, 2016. You must provide either your Fridays Rewards account number or the telephone number associated with your account to your server to automatically receive the bonus points.
This offer is available on orders for dining in a restaurant and orders which are “to go.”
This offer is not available on orders placed via the Internet or via mobile software application program or self-credit entries. One Double Point Bonus is permitted per check, per day, per member.
This promotion is valid for a limited time at participating Fridays locations. Void where prohibited by law.
Double Points When Ordering Via the Internet
Earn double points when you order via the Internet through Friday, September 30, 2016. To qualify for the Online Order Double Point Bonus promotion, you must use what is known as Fridays Online Ordering with a paid transaction from Tuesday, September 6, 2016 through Friday, September 30, 2016 at participating Fridays restaurant locations. Your e-mail address must be provided in the Online Order Check Out Form and must match the e-mail address associated with your account.
Fridays is not responsible for inaccurate e-mail addresses provided by members. Canceled or abandoned orders are not eligible. Allow up to seven days after your Online Order transaction date to receive your Double Points Bonus Credit on your Fridays Rewards membership account. This offer is valid only to the recipient; cannot be transferred; may not be sold; and is subject to change or termination without notice.
This promotion is valid only for orders placed via the Internet for a limited time at participating Fridays locations. Void where prohibited by law.
A Chance to Win $10,000.00
If you are a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 21 years of age or older and is a member of the Fridays Rewards loyalty program, you have a chance to win $10,000.00 in the Fridays Rewards $10,000 Giveaway promotion between Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 12:01 in the morning Eastern Daylight Time through Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time. No purchase is necessary or required to enter or win; and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Fridays Rewards loyalty program members will receive one Giveaway entry for:
- Becoming a Fridays Rewards member. A purchase or payment is not required. If you were previously a member of the Give Me More Stripes program in good standing, you will automatically be enrolled in the Fridays Rewards Program. You can join Fridays Rewards as a Qualified New Member via any of the following methods for enrollment: Fridays Mobile App, Text “JOIN” or the TGI Fridays restaurant store number to 698443, at any TGI Fridays restaurant using the tear pad enrollment form, the www.tgifridays.com website, QR code that links to the www.tgifridays.com website or via an online banner advertisement promoting joining the Fridays Rewards Program. A Qualified New Member enrollment requires that the email address and phone number used for sign-up are unique and are not currently associated with another Fridays Rewards account on file.
- Purchasing any food item — with or without accompanying beverage — during a visit to any participating TGI Fridays restaurant during the promotion period if the Fridays Rewards account number or phone number used by member to join the Fridays Rewards Program (or, previously to join the Give Me More Stripes Program) is provided during the transaction;
- Making a Fridays Rewards Self Credit request during the promotion period for the purchase of food items (with or without accompanying beverage) also made during the Promotion Period when visiting any participating TGI Fridays restaurant. Any Self Credit request(s) made October 17, 2016 or later for food purchase(s) occurring September 6, 2016 through October 16, 2016 will not result in Giveaway Entry/Entries. Any Self Credit request(s) made during the Promotion Period for food purchase(s) made before September 6, 2016 or after October 16, 2016 will not result in Giveaway Entry/Entries;
- Starting September 22, 2016, using the Fridays Mobile Pay mobile payment method to pay for the purchase of any food item — with or without accompanying beverage — made during a visit to a participating TGI Fridays restaurant during the Promotion Period if the Fridays Rewards account number or phone number used by member to join the Fridays Rewards Program (or, previously to join the Give Me More Stripes Program) is provided during the transaction;
- Making a food item purchase (with or without accompanying beverage) via Fridays Online Order at www.tgifridays.com or via the Fridays Mobile App; email address provided with Online Order and the email address on the Fridays Rewards account must be the same in order to receive Giveaway Entry;
- Making a TGI Fridays food purchase — whether made in-restaurant, via Self Credit, Online Order or Mobile Pay payment method [after September 22, 2016] — at a participating TGI Fridays restaurant that occurs on a Friday during the promotion period [i.e., September 9, 16, 23, 30; October 7, 14]. The Giveaway Entry received via this entry method is in addition to the Giveaway Entry received by making a TGI Fridays food purchase via another entry method as set forth above);
- Referring a friend to join the Fridays Rewards Program, using the provided website link to add the friend’s email address. For each friend referred, an email will be sent by Fridays Rewards to the friend(s) using valid email address(es) provided by the referring Member. If the friend(s) join(s) as a new Fridays Rewards Member using the original e-mail address(es) in the referral form during the Promotion Period, then the referring Member will receive one Giveaway entry for every referred friend who enrolls in the Fridays Rewards program during the Promotion Period. Up to ten Giveaway entries in total for confirmed New Member Referrals.
- Providing your user name for your public account on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook along with an identifiable Fridays Rewards Account Phone Number to Sponsor at https://Fridays10KGiveaway.com. Only one  Giveaway Entry for Instagram, one  Giveaway Entry for Twitter and one  Giveaway Entry for Facebook via this method, regardless of the number of Instagram/Twitter/Facebook accounts a member may have. Email address associated with Instagram/Twitter/Facebook user name must be the same as email address included in member’s Fridays Rewards account to result in receipt of Giveaway Entry/Entries.
- After providing user name for Instagram and/or Twitter as per entry method (h) above, using the hashtag #FRIDAYS10KGIVEAWAY on Instagram and Twitter; member will receive one (1) Giveaway Entry per day for using the hashtag #FRIDAYS10KGIVEAWAY on Instagram and one (1) Giveaway Entry per day for using the hashtag #FRIDAYS10KGIVEAWAY on Twitter. (For the avoidance of doubt, Giveaway Entry/Entries received via this entry method is/are in addition to Giveaway Entry/Entries received via entry method (h).) Use of the hashtag on Facebook will not result in receipt of Giveaway Entries, however.
Message and data rates apply if you use your mobile phone for Giveaway entry — including but not limited to by joining the Fridays Rewards Program by sending a text message and using the Fridays mobile software application program to join the Fridays Rewards Program or to make a food item purchase. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating in the Giveaway via mobile telephone.
To enter without purchase, legibly hand print your name, Fridays Rewards loyalty program account number, address including zip code, daytime telephone number including area code, age and e-mail address on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail it in a business-size envelope to…
Fridays Rewards Giveaway Entry
P.O. Box 546
Tenafly, NJ 07670
…to be postmarked no earlier than August 29, 2016 but no later than October 17, 2016 for receipt no later than October 21, 2016. Each valid 3″ x 5″ card will result in receipt of one Giveaway entry. Only one 3″ x 5″ card is to be included per outer mailing envelope. No copies, mechanical reproductions or metered mail accepted. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or proof of entry. Receipt of 3″ x 5″ cards will not be acknowledged.
Conditions on Entry:
(a) In General. Maximum of six (6) Giveaway Entries regardless of entry method per person per day. Sponsor may – but is not obligated to – post a tally of the number of Giveaway Entries a person has accumulated; if posted, such tally is provided for reference purposes only and may be updated or modified by Sponsor and its agencies without liability of any kind. Entrants are encouraged to independently keep track of the number of Giveaway Entries they have accumulated. The following additional conditions apply depending upon specific method(s) used to enter the Giveaway.
(f) Referral of a Member to the Fridays Rewards Program. Giveaway Entry will only be received if referred person completes the enrollment procedure and becomes a new member of the Fridays Rewards Program during the Promotion Period. You are cautioned to only refer persons who are eligible to participate in the Fridays Rewards Program; generally, persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.) and who are 21 years of age or older. Be sure to review the Terms and Conditions of the Fridays Rewards Program at www.tgifridays.com/rewards/info/tos before making any referral. In addition, you should only refer persons who you believe are interested in the Fridays Rewards Program and who are not already Program members (or who were not previously members of the Give Me More Stripes Program). To be eligible for possible Giveaway Entry, referral must be made using the provided website link. Do NOT modify or alter the website link (except for inserting your friend’s email address where required). A given friend should only be referred once. In the event of dispute as to the person responsible for a referral resulting in a new member to the Fridays Rewards Program, Sponsor will furnish a Giveaway Entry to the person whom it determines in its sole discretion is responsible for making such referral.
Other rules, terms and conditions apply — including but not limited to those dealing with privacy and personal information, release and limitations of liability, selection and verification of winners, winner notification procedure, disqualification of participants, publicity, tax liability, unclaimed prizes, how to find out the name of the grand prize winner, what can potentally happen in the event of a dispute, and other conditions of participation. Be sure you read them carefully and agree with them before participating in the sweepstakes.
No one will ever confuse TGI Fridays with a fine dining establishment; but if a restaurant happens to be located where you are traveling and you just want a familiar dining experience —and earn double point towards free food in the process — then perhaps you might be interested in taking advantage of this offer.
Source: TGI Friday’s, Incorporated.