Earn 1,000 Bonus Points For Each Stay Using Best Western To Go — But…
Download the Best Western To Go software application program for Android or iPhone and receive 1,000 bonus Best Western Rewards frequent guest loyalty program points for each stay you book through Best Western To Go, and complete by September 30, 2013.
With Best Western To Go, you can do the following tasks:
- Search and make reservations for any Best Western hotel property
- Manage and store your travel plans using your TripIt account
- Find nearby restaurants, attractions, transportation and more
- Access your Best Western Rewards frequent guest loyalty program account
- Check existing reservations
- Save your favorite locations before, during and after your trip
- Share your favorite places via e-mail
You must do the following to earn your bonus of 1,000 bonus Best Western Rewards frequent guest loyalty program points:
- Enroll as a member in the Best Western Rewards frequent guest loyalty program if you have not done so already
- Book a reservation for a qualified stay using Best Western to Go for iPhone or Android through September 30, 2013
- Provide your Best Western Rewards frequent guest loyalty program account number on the reservation at the time of booking
- Have chosen points as your earning preference in your Best Western Rewards frequent guest loyalty programaccount profile, and
- Complete the qualified stay during the promotion period
There is no limit to the number of application booking bonuses which you can earn during the promotion period.
Qualified stays with a date where you either check in or check out of a participating hotel property which falls within the promotion period will be counted towards the promotion. A qualified stay for the purpose of this promotion is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel property at a rate eligible for earning points or partner rewards through the Best Western Rewards frequent guest loyalty program. You are permitted to check in or check out of the hotel property only once per qualified stay.
This promotion does not apply to any other bookings — including using Blackberry mobile devices or mobile site bookings. Other terms and conditions may apply.
This promotion may sound great, but FlyerTalk members have been experiencing software issues related to Best Western To Go.
Perhaps your luck will be better…?