Earn 8 Marriott Bonvoy Points Per Dollar With Eat Around Town — Plus Extended: 1,000 Points When You Spend $30 in 30 Days
You can earn Marriott Bonvoy points when dining at participating restaurants, bars, and clubs as a member of the fairly new Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy dining membership program ever since October of 2019 — and two promotions are currently in effect for a limited time.
Earn 8 Marriott Bonvoy Points Per Dollar With Eat Around Town
With the first promotion, you can earn eight Marriott Bonvoy points per dollar spent when you order delivery, get takeout, or dine in at participating restaurants through Saturday, October 31, 2020 — and you must pay for your meal with your linked credit card.
This offer is not valid on orders placed through third-party online ordering or delivery sites.
Extended: 1,000 Points When You Spend $30 in 30 Days
With the second promotion, you can earn 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points when you join as a new member — the bonus points can be earned only once per member through this promotion — but you must:
- Be a new member of Eat Around Town who has not yet created a membership account.
- Create a web login and link a valid credit card or debit card to your account by Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 11:59 in the evening Eastern Standard Time.
- Spend a minimum of $30.00 — including tax and tip — in one dine at any participating restaurant, bar or club during your first 30 days after joining as a member of the Eat Around Town program.
- Pay the check of your dining experience with a credit card or debit card which is linked to your Eat Around Town dining program membership account.
- Remain opted in to receive e-mail messages from the Eat Around Town program with a valid, deliverable e-mail address, and
- Complete a review of your experience at the restaurant, bar, or club at which you dined within 30 days of your visit.
Usual Regular Earning of Marriott Bonvoy Points
When enrolled in both the Marriott Bonvoy frequent guest loyalty program and the Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy dining program, effective as of Sunday, November 1, 2020, all Marriott Bonvoy members:
- Who have earned elite level status — such as Ambassador, Titanium, Platinum, Gold, or Silver — will earn six Marriott Bonvoy Points per eligible dollar spent
- Without elite level status will earn four Marriott Bonvoy points per eligible dollar spent.
Select Terms and Conditions For Both Offers
All checks must be paid in full with a credit card or debit card which is registered with the Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy program at the time of the visit. Eligible charges include food, drink, tax, and tip as charged to the registered credit card or debit card.
To be eligible, you must be enrolled in the Marriott Bonvoy program and Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy program. If you are not already a member of Marriott Bonvoy, you can join as a member now at no cost to you — other than a moment of your time — and to also enroll in the Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy program. Click here to learn more about both the Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy or Marriott Bonvoy programs; and click here for the latest rewards calendar.
Please note that some restaurants offer rewards — including the Marriott Bonvoy bonus points under these offers — only on certain days of the week, for a limited number of restaurant visits per month, or up to a maximum spending amount per month. Takeout and/or delivery may not be available at all restaurants.
Marriott Bonvoy points earned through Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy do not count towards elite tier qualification in the Marriott Bonvoy frequent guest loyalty program. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy transaction for points to appear in your Marriott Bonvoy membership account. This offer cannot be transferred, is not valid for groups, and cannot be combined with other select offers.
Marriott Bonvoy points earned through Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy do not count towards elite tier qualification in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
Offers may not be combined with other Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy bonuses.
Other restrictions, limitations, terms and conditions — including those of the Marriott Rewards frequent guest loyalty program — may apply and are subject to change.
If you are going to be dining out anyway during the promotion period, take advantage of the extra Marriott Bonvoy points which you can earn through this promotion, which is only available for a limited time — especially as enrollment in both the Marriott Bonvoy frequent guest loyalty program and the Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy dining program will not cost you a penny.
With other promotions, you can also save up to:
- 15 percent when staying for two nights — or 20 percent when staying for a minimum of three nights — at your choice of 20 participating hotel properties in the District of Columbia during weekends through Monday, February 22, 2021 — but you must book your reservations using promotion code D3Q in order to take advantage of this offer, and your stay must start no earlier than Thursday and end no later than Sunday. A Friday or Saturday night stay is required. Blackout dates apply.
- 25 percent off of the best available rate when you stay at your choice of participating resort properties of the Marriott International, Incorporated portfolio in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, and Latin America for stays between Wednesday, December 30, 2020 and Sunday, April 4, 2021 — but you must book your reservations between Wednesday, September 30, 2020 and Wednesday, December 30, 2020 using promotion code D3Q; and you must be a member of the Marriott Bonvoy frequent guest loyalty program in order to qualify for the discounted rate. This offer is valid seven days per week.
- 25 percent off of the best available rate when you stay at your choice of 100 participating hotel and resort properties of the Marriott International, Incorporated portfolio in Ireland and the United Kingdom through Saturday, October 31, 2020 — but you must book your reservations a minimum of seven days prior to your arrival date using promotion code EZR by Saturday, October 31, 2020. Additionally, breakfast is included in the room rate. This offer is valid seven days per week.
Photograph ©2019 by Brian Cohen.