Earn Double Mileage Bank Miles on Trans-Pacific Routes Operated by American Airlines
S tarting today and through Friday, March 20, 2015, you can earn double Japan Airlines Mileage Bank frequent flier loyalty program miles when you fly as a passenger on flights operated by American Airlines for the following routes:
- Tokyo and Chicago
- Tokyo and Los Angeles
- Tokyo and Dallas
- Seoul and Dallas
- Hong Kong and Dallas
The flights listed above include codeshare flights with Japan Airlines flight numbers operated by American Airlines; or US Airways flight numbers operated by American Airlines.
You must first register for this promotion by 23:59 on Friday, March 20, 2015 in order to qualify for the double Mileage Bank miles promotion; and bonus Mileage Bank miles will not be retroactively credited if you register after travel has concluded.
Eligible and Applicable Booking Classes
First class, business class and economy class with following booking classes:
- American Airlines
- F / A / P / J / R / D / I / Y / B / H / K / M / L / V / S
- US Airways
- On or before January 31, 2015 : F / A / C / D / Z / Y / B / H / K / M / L / V / S
On or after February 1, 2015 : F / A / P / J / R / D / I / Y / B / H / K / M / L / V / S
- Japan Airlines
- F / A / J / C / D / X / I / Y / B / H / K / M / L / V / S
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible, you must register for this promotion — even if you have registered for other promotions
- Bonus mileage will be automatically credited at the same time as when the corresponding flight mileage is credited
- Bonus mileage does not count towards FLY ON elite satus qualification
- If you apply for more than one bonus mileage promotion for flight mileage, the promotion with the higher bonus mileage will be applied
I see no verbiage that limits how many times you can earn double Mileage Bank miles other than the duration of the promotion itself; so this is a potentially lucrative promotion if you are a member of the Japan Airlines Mileage Bank frequent flier loyalty program who is a passenger on the aforementioned flights operated by American Airlines.