Earn Triple TrueBlue Points to Cuba with JetBlue Airways For a Limited Time
Y ou can earn triple TrueBlue points to Cuba on all one-way and round trip flights operated by JetBlue Airways to Havana, Camagüey, Holguín and Santa Clara — but you must register for this promotion prior to purchasing your tickets to book your flight reservations by Saturday, March 18, 2017 for travel through then.
This offer applies to flight reservations booked after registering for this offer. Existing flight reservations, previously booked flights or changes to a previously-booked flight do not qualify for this offer.
If you are not already a member of the TrueBlue frequent flier loyalty program, signing up here will automatically register you for the current promotion. If you are already a TrueBlue member, simply input your last name and TrueBlue login when registering.
Earning Triple TrueBlue Points
All members of the JetBlue Airways TrueBlue frequent flier loyalty program will earn three base TrueBlue points per dollar spent on any individual flight operated by JetBlue Airways and purchased under a JetBlue Airways flight number. Triple bonus TrueBlue points are awarded on the base TrueBlue point offer only.
If those flights operated by JetBlue Airways are booked directly the official Internet web site of JetBlue Airways, you can earn bonus TrueBlue points depending on the fare option selected as follows: when you purchase a…
- Blue fare, you can earn nine bonus TrueBlue points per dollar for a total of twelve TrueBlue points per dollar
- BluePlus fare, you can earn ten bonus TrueBlue points per dollar for a total of 13 Points per dollar
- BlueFlex fare, you can earn eleven bonus Points per dollar for a total of 14 TrueBlue points per dollar
- Mint fare, you will earn three TrueBlue points per dollar spent on any individual flight operated by JetBlue; and can earn nine bonus TrueBlue points per dollar for a total of twelve TrueBlue points per dollar if those flights are booked directly on jetblue.com during the promotional period.
Important Information Pertaining to Travel to Cuba
Fares to Cuba include government taxes, fees and Cuban government required health insurance which must be paid at the time of booking. Each passenger from the United States of America must comply with regulations administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control — also known as the OFAC — of the United States; and is solely responsible for ensuring that his or her trip is authorized under at least one of the approved license categories of the the Office of Foreign Assets Control and for obtaining any applicable visa. JetBlue is not responsible for the failure of a passenger to present or provide adequate required travel documentation.
Select Terms and Conditions
Your JetBlue Airways TrueBlue frequent flier loyalty program membership number must be entered at time of booking your flight reservation.
All triple TrueBlue points are considered bonus points and do not count towards earning Mosaic elite level status; only the three base TrueBlue points per dollar you earn on your individual JetBlue Airways flight count towards Mosaic elite level status. TrueBlue points will be earned on the base fare of the flight only.
TrueBlue points will not be earned on government taxes or fees, travel insurance or other fees or charges — for example, change fees and cancellation fees, as two of many examples. In the event you cancel your reservation or change your reservation so that it no longer complies with the terms of this offer, you will not receive any TrueBlue points from that reservation; and any TrueBlue points already awarded will be debited from your TrueBlue account.
Please allow up to six weeks after the end of the promotion period for TrueBlue points to be posted to your account.
Other terms and conditions apply; but this offer:
- Does not apply to non-revenue travel — for example, travel booked with a travel certificate, TrueBlue award flights, etcetera
- Is not valid in connection with other routes, partner or codeshare or interline flights, Getaways vacation packages, cruises, or any other product or service
- May not be combined with other special offers
- Is not redeemable for cash
- Has no cash value. TrueBlue account must be in good standing.
JetBlue Airways offers low airfares depending on when you travel — for example, round-trip airfare from Newark to Havana is as as low as $224.00 round-trip — and you earn triple TrueBlue points in the process when traveling by Saturday, March 18, 2017.
Photograph ©2015 by Brian Cohen.