Earn Up to 50,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles With Partners 2018
You can earn up to 50,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when you participate in qualifying activities with partners of the American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flier loyalty program from Thursday, November 8, 2018 through Monday, December 31, 2018 at 11:59 in the evening Central Standard Time…
Earn Up to 50,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles With Partners 2018
…but you must register for this promotion — especially prior to participating in the flight portions of it.
Qualifying designated activities — which may be completed in any order through multiple transactions with a participating partner — must occur during the promotion period in order to qualify for bonus AAdvantage miles. Also, each of the participating partners have at least one special offer for you.
- Register for the promotion in your AAdvantage membership account
- Earn AAdvantage miles with participating partners while working your way through four levels
- Complete the designated activities
The Four Levels of Earning Bonus AAdvantage Miles
You can earn as many AAdvantage miles as you want through qualifying activities with participating partners during the promotion this holiday season; but you will only earn bonus AAdvantage miles — up to a maximum of 50,000 bonus AAdvantage miles — for an achievement if you complete the activity associated with it.
AAdvantage miles earned through qualifying activities with participating partners are cumulative and do not reset once the required partner AAdvantage miles for a specific achievement are earned. For example, if you earn the 10,000 required partner AAdvantage miles for the Multi-tasker achievement, you only need to earn 15,000 additional AAdvantage miles for the Go-getter achievement.
- Multi-Tasker — Earn 2,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when you:
- Earn 10,000 partner AAdvantage miles
- Download the official mobile software application program of American Airlines — and if you have already done so previous to this promotion, you will still qualify.
- Go-Getter — Earn 5,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when you:
- Earn 25,000 partner AAdvantage miles
- Earn AAdvantage miles by donating to select charity partners — and you must earn at least 250 AAdvantage miles by donating to one or more specialty partners to qualify
- Boss — Earn 10,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when you:
- Earn 50,000 partner AAdvantage miles
- Purchase and fly as a passenger in a premium or economy cabin for qualifying eligible flights which are marketed and operated by American Airlines or American Eagle — but if you only take one qualifying flight during the promotion and it is a qualifying premium flight and you have not earned 100,000 AAdvantage miles from participating partners, the flight will qualify for the Boss achievement
- Hero — Earn 33,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when you:
- Earn 100,000 partner AAdvantage miles
- Purchase and fly as a passenger in a premium cabin for qualifying eligible flights which are marketed and operated by American Airlines or American Eagle
The partners which are participating in this promotion include:
- Vinesse Wines — Enjoy six wines for $6.99 per bottle — only pay one cent for shipping — plus earn 5,000 AAdvantage miles.
- The AAdvantage Dining Program — Earn AAdvantage miles dining at your favorite restaurants with AAdvantage Dining.
- BankDirect — Earn 60,000 miles each year for maintaining a minimum balance of $50,000.00 with BankDirect.
- Sprint — Score this holiday with Sprint and get miles of savings.
- AAdvantage eShopping — In addition to earning AAdvantage miles whenever you shop, you can also earn up to 4,000 bonus AAdvantage miles by shopping for the holidays through Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 11:59:59 in the evening Eastern Standard Time.
- American Airlines Car Rentals — You can earn 500 bonus AAdvantage miles when you rent a vehicle from Avis or Budget.
- American Airlines Hotels — Book a reservation at a hotel or resort property and you can earn up to 10,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per stay.
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts — In addition to the World of Hyatt points you would typically earn per stay, you can earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per qualifying stay at participating Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel properties worldwide through Thursday, January 31, 2019
- Purchase American Airlines AAdvantage Miles — In addition to the AAdvantage miles which you purchase, you can receive up to a maximum of 100,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when you buy or gift AAdvantage miles through Monday, November 26, 2018 — and you can also get up to 30 percent off when you share miles.
- LifeLock — You can earn up to 12,000 AAdvantage miles with purchases through LifeLock
- Teleflora — Each order purchased earns you 750 AAdvantage miles.
- Simplisafe — Earn 10,000 AAdvantage miles when you purchase a home security system.
Select Terms and Conditions
The promotion is open to all members of the American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flier loyalty program except where prohibited by local law.
All participating partner terms and conditions apply. Participating partners and designated activities are subject to change without notice. Offer excludes any participating partner sweepstakes offers.
Miles earned or activities completed before registration or outside the promotion period don’t count toward the promotion.
You can earn up to 50,000 bonus miles by earning the required partner miles and completing the designated activities during the promotion period.
You can earn the required miles with partners and complete the designated activities in any order. A valid AAdvantage membership number must be provided to the partner to earn miles.
Completion of a designated activity will only qualify for the promotion once.
Completion date of activities vary by partner. For some, completion date is the date of the transaction. For others, shipment date or qualification date are considered the completion date. Completion dates must occur during the promotion period. Please contact participating partners to understand how completion dates are determined.
Bonus miles earned from the promotion don’t count towards partner miles for purposes of the promotion.
Only 50,000 base AAdvantage miles purchased will count towards partner miles for purposes of the promotion. Gifted, shared or bonus miles earned from buying miles don’t qualify for the promotion.
Separate terms and conditions apply for each participating partner.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or sold or redeemed for cash. No substitutions or rain checks. AAdvantage miles cannot be transferred or assigned. Theft, diversion, reproduction, transfer, sale or purchase of this offer is prohibited and constitutes fraud. Void if altered, duplicated, copied, reproduced, transferred, sold, exchanged or expired.
You must register for the promotion before flying to qualify; and flights must be booked and flown during the promotion period. Travel completed after Monday, December 31, 2018 will not qualify for this promotion.
Premium cabins are defined as ticketed in purchased, published First Class fares booked in F or A; Business Class fares booked in J, R, D or I; or Premium Economy Class fares booked in P or W.
Economy cabins are defined as ticketed in purchased, published Select Economy Class fares booked in B, Y, H, K, M, L, V, G, S, N, Q, or O.
Bonus AAdvantage miles will post to your membership account at the same time as you receive AAdvantage miles earned by completing a qualifying activity; but bonus miles do not count toward qualification of elite level status or Million Miler status.
The version of this promotion last year allowed you to earn bonus AAdvantage miles through purchases with individual partners; whereas this year, you are required to complete up to four levels — but then again, the required AAdvantage miles earned with participating partners may be earned through multiple transactions; so you can simply patronize a favorite partner repeatedly to meet the minimum requirements for each achievement instead of being forced to purchase items or services from partners you otherwise would not have considered.
Keep in mind that those bonus miles are in addition to the AAdvantage miles you would already earn when participating in the qualifying activities.
Photograph ©2018 by Brian Cohen.