Enter For a Chance to Win 10,000 Hilton HHonors Points
H ere is a chance for you to possibly win 10,000 Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program points — enough for two nights in a Category 1 hotel property or one night in a Category 2 hotel property — courtesy of Dan Miller, who is celebrating the recent official joining of Points With a Crew on BoardingArea by generously putting up the points from his own account as a prize.
“Granted, there aren’t a TON of Category 1 Hiltons (unless you’re going to Egypt!)” wrote Dan — but I have stayed at some of those hotel properties on my recent trip to Egypt; and I intend to post reviews of them in future articles. One of those hotel properties is the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort. Please stay tuned for those articles.
How to Enter
All entries must be entered through the Gleam widget found at the end of this article. There are four ways for you to enter:
- Subscribe to receive an e-mail message once per day from Points With a Crew
- Follow Points With a Crew via Twitter
- Earn two bonus entries for every friend that you refer through your personalized link found in the Gleam widget
- Stop by Points With a Crew every day between now and 11:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 for a daily bonus entry
Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Winner will be randomly chosen from available and valid entries
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to win
- You mustprovide your Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program account number so that the 10,000 points can be transferred into your account — which must be in good standing — at no cost to you
- Dan Miller reserves the right to award the winner a $50.00 Hilton gift card instead of the 10,000 Hilton HHonors points
- This contest is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Hilton
Despite the fact that I do not have six children, I enjoy reading some of the exploits of which Dan Miller and his wife experience in their travels with them. For some reason, I also like his updates towards his goal of having been to every one of the 3,143 counties in the United States — which does not interest me as a goal for me personally, as I am having a difficult enough time trying to have been in every country on every continent in the world. I have already been to all 50 states in the United States, though.
Dan has some interesting goals: despite being born and raised in New York — as well as living there for years — I had never even thought about having visited every station in its subway system, as is one of the many goals Dan lists in this article.
This promotion is a good way to introduce you to Points With a Crew while entering for a possible chance to win 10,000 Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program point, which will only take a few moments of your time — so enter for your chance to win today.
Hey, Dan — How come you did not use one of my photographs of the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in your article? Photograph ©2015 by Brian Cohen.