How to Be a “Very Important Resident” at HYATT house
Stay a total of 30 nights or greater at a HYATT house hotel property and you will earn status as a Very Important Resident. House Hosts at each property will go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy an easy transition from home to hotel with the following services and amenities:
- Personalized service From learning your personal preferences to building a relationship with you during your stay, each property is committed to making you feel like you are are right at home.
- Pick-Your-Suite You will have the opportunity to pick your own suite from available rooms in your room type at the time of your arrival.
- VIR Key Card Each key card will reflect your Very Important Resident status so that hotel staff can quickly recognize you as a Very Important Resident and provide you with “ above and beyond” personalized service.
- VIR Tour You get a personalized hotel tour from hotel management staff.
- “Favorites” Folio A place to make note of your likes, dislikes and special requests so HYATT house can personalize your stay in every way, every time.
- Grocery Shopping Service By providing a grocery list to the House Host, the staff will stock the refrigerator and kitchen of your room with your favorite food items before your arrival, or for when you come home.
- Grub Stub Redeem for a food and beverage credit worth $10.00 from the H BAR or the Guest Market.
- Scrub Stub This voucher can be redeemed for one washer and dryer cycle.
- VIP Welcome Amenity You can select an amenity of your choice to be waiting for you when you arrive.
Additionally, two amenities you can enjoy without having earned Very Important Resident status are the following:
- The Morning Spread Complimentary breakfast featuring a made-to-order omelet bar.
- Hyatt Has It – Borrows Borrow items which you did not take with you either because you forgot them or they would not fit in your luggage, such as chargers for cellular telephones, blenders and curling irons.
I am not certain as to whether or not you can earn Very Important Resident status by staying a minimum of 30 nights at only one or several HYATT house hotel properties — but my assumption would be at one hotel property, as HYATT house is an extended-stay brand…
…and a minimum of 30 nights would probably translate as one earning Diamond elite status in the Hyatt Gold Passport frequent guest loyalty program, posts FlyerTalk member austin_modern.
HYATT house was the name of the first Hyatt hotel property back in 1957 — and the former Summerfield Suites brand which was acquired by Hyatt back in 2005 was renamed HYATT house in 2011 in honor of the name of that original Hyatt hotel property.
Last year, HYATT house celebrated its launch with a promotion which lasted 53 days — one day for each hotel property at that time.