Last Chance Offers for Daily Getaways 2019
Every year for ten years, the Daily Getaways deals is an event with which the U.S. Travel Association partners with travel companies to offer exclusive experiences and savings of up to 63 percent on such items as loyalty program points, stays at hotel and resort properties, rental cars, tickets for attractions, and more from at least 20 companies — such as Avis, Hilton, InterContinental Hotel Group and Universal Parks and Resorts, to name only four examples…
Last Chance Offers for Daily Getaways 2019
…and as all of the offers have been available through the Daily Getaways promotions for 2019, one would think that all of the offers are now sold out — but that is not the case, as five “last chance” offers are still available at the time this article was written:
- 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for $175.00
- A Florida two-park ticket at your choice of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island Tampa Bay for $75.00 — a savings of 50 percent
- Discovery Cove dolphin swim package for $195.00 — a savings of 50 percent
- Purchase a membership in Avis President’s Club for $750.00 — a savings of between 20 percent and 60 percent
- Two three-day tickets at Universal Orlando for $592.00 — a savings of 20 percent
Your Last Chance to Win in the Tenth Anniversary Sweepstakes
In celebration of the tenth anniversary of Daily Getaways — which is an initiative of the U.S. Travel Association for travel across America to be more affordable — today is the last day in which you can earn a chance to receive one entry for each deal purchased into the Grand Getaway sweepstakes, through which you can win a custom trip to a destination of your choice within the United States worth $10,000.00.
No purchase or payment is required or necessary to enter, play, win or claim a prize; and a purchase or payment will not increase your odds or chances of winning.
You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada — excluding Québec — at the time of entry with a valid e-mail account at the time of entry.
This contest is void outside of the aforementioned areas; and otherwise where prohibited or restricted by law.
You can still enter the sweepstakes through one of two ways. To enter by:
- Purchase of a Travel Deal: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can visit dailygetaways.ustravel.org to learn about various travel deals being offered. For each travel deal purchased, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Travel Deal Entries must be received by 11:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday, June 4, 2019, in order to be included in the random drawing.
- Mail Without Purchase or Obligation: During the Sweepstakes Period, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address — but no post office Boxes, city, state, zip code, date of birth, daytime and evening telephone numbers and valid email address. Mail-in hand-addressed, business-size envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: U.S. Travel Association “Grand Getaway” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7706, Melville, NY 11775-7706. Mailed Entries must be postmarked between Monday, May 6, 2019 and Tuesday, June 4, 2019; and received by Wednesday, June 12, 2019, in order to be included in the random drawing. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mailed entry will count as one entry into the random drawing and must be mailed in a separate, postmarked-and-stamped envelope.
Other official rules, terms and conditions apply — be sure that you read all of them carefully and agree with them before participating in the sweepstakes — which include but are not limited to those dealing with the topics of:
- Privacy and personal information
- Release and limitations of liability
- Selection and verification of winners
- Winner notification procedure
- Disqualification of participants
- Criteria and restrictions pertaining to claiming and using prizes once they are won
- Tax liability
- Technical issues
- Legal waivers and statements
- Unclaimed prizes
- Cancellation or postponement of prizes
- Substitution of prizes
- How to find out the names of the winners
- What can potentally happen in the event of a dispute
- Burden of proof of submission of entry
- Typographical errors
- Other disclaimers and conditions of participation
About U.S. Travel Association
U.S. Travel Association is the national, non-profit organization representing all components of the travel industry that generates $2.3 trillion in economic output and supports 15.3 million jobs. The mission of U.S. Travel Association is to increase travel to and within the United States.
This year, Daily Getaways coincided with National Travel and Tourism Week, which began on Sunday, May 5, 2019 and arrived at the ideal time for people to plan for new experiences this summer. This annual week by the U.S. Travel Association is dedicated to the importance of travel.
Some may say that there is a reason why the remaining offers are still available; but if you did not know that any of the offers are still available and are interested in purchasing them, now you know — and you still have time to purchase them; as well as enter the sweepstakes.
Photograph ©2015 by Brian Cohen.