More States Where You Can Find Gasoline for 99 Cents Per Gallon
The cost for a gallon of gasoline in the United States continues to decrease as a result of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus pandemic; and an increasing number of states have fuel stations which are selling gasoline at prices which have not been seen in years…
…but where can you find gasoline at 99 cents per gallon?
More States Where You Can Find Gasoline for 99 Cents Per Gallon
Although you can no longer find gasoline at 99 cents per gallon at Spur in London, Kentucky — for now, anyway — the good news is that fuel stations in other states are starting to price gasoline at 99 cents per gallon, according to contributors to GasBuddy.com.
At the time this article was written, you can purchase gasoline for 99 cents per gallon at the following fuel stations:
- Patriot Express Mart in Paris, Tennessee
- CM Food Mart in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Love’s Travel Stop in Elkhorn, Wisconsin
- Mobil in Delavan, Wisconsin
Even if you cannot find that low of a price per gallon of gasoline right now, some states are seeing fuel stations with prices of gasoline which are currently edging precariously closer to the precipice of 99 cents per gallon — and are expected to cross that threshold at any time, with several other states not far behind — such as in:
The last time prices for a gallon of gasoline were less than $1.20 per gallon was back in February of 2016, which was greater than four years ago.
By the way, if you still miss paying expensive prices for a gallon of gasoline, head on over to California, where at least four fuel stations are currently charging $4.79 per gallon.
If there is a bright spot of any sort in relation to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus — which is also known as COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV — pandemic, prices for a gallon of gasoline have been plummeting to levels which have not been seen in years…
…and according to numerous forecasts, fuel prices will continue to decrease — which means that a greater number of fuel stations in the United States will sell gasoline at 99 cents per gallon — or, perhaps, even less.
This article is the latest in a series pertaining to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus in an effort to get the facts out with information derived from reliable sources — as well as attempt to maintain a reasoned and sensible ongoing discussion towards how to resolve this pandemic.
Other articles at The Gate which pertain to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus include:
- Do You Miss Dining on Airline Food? This Can Help…
- Hilton Extends Status and Points For Everyone; Flexible Reservation Policy Updates: 2019 Novel Coronavirus Pandemic
- Do Not Read This Article. Take a Walk Instead. If You Can.
- 5 Reasons Why I Have Not Changed Anything Despite 2019 Novel Coronavirus Pandemic
- Revealing Parts of My Body to Help With Pandemic of 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- 2 Reliable Resources of Countries With Travel Entry Restrictions Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Most Restaurants Now Offer Free Delivery. What About the Gratuity?
- Most Trusted Traveler Programs Enrollment Temporarily Suspended Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Where Can You Find Gasoline for 99 Cents Per Gallon in the United States?
- Have We Become a Society of Wimps Addicted to Drama?
- Four Overused Terms of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Era
- Several Rental Car Companies Waive Young Adult Fees Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- National Park Service Suspends All Entrance Fees Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Passport Services Delayed Beyond 8 Weeks; Expedited Passport Services Suspended Indefinitely
- Global Level 4 Health Advisory Issued by Department of State of the United States
- What is Wrong With This Photograph? Part 30: Coronavirus Edition
- Countries With Travel Entry Restrictions Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus: An Updated Comprehensive List
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus: Should You Travel Within the United States?
- $250 Billion Bailout Requested by Lodging Companies
- Countries With Travel Entry Restrictions Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus: A Comprehensive List
- $50 Billion Bailout Requested by Airlines; Trump to “Back the Airlines 100%”
- Global Level 3 Health Advisory Issued by Department of State of the United States
- All Domestic Travel Banned For Personnel of Department of Defense of the United States
- March 15 2020: Checking Back In on 2019 Novel Coronavirus — My Opinions, If Anyone Cares
- Hotel Deploys Robots to Sanitize and Disinfect Rooms
- Ireland and the United Kingdom Added to Suspension for Most Foreign Nationals For 30 Days From Europe to the United States
- Change Fee and Cancellation Fee Policies and Waivers of 46 Airlines Due To 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Up to 12 Ounces of Hand Sanitizer is Permitted Through Airport Security Checkpoints
- I Swear, If I Receive One More Message About How My Health and Safety are Their Top Priority…
- Four Reliable Resources For Travel and the 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Just Shut Down the Entire Planet. Problem Solved?
- Stop the Hyperbole: Travel is NOT Banned Between the United States and Europe…
- Travel From Europe to the United States Suspended for Most Foreign Nationals For 30 Days
- My Unproven Secret to Not Contracting a Virus in Years
- Pandemic of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Declared by World Health Organization
- Official Warning Issued Against Travel by Cruise Ship Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus by the Department of State of the United States
- Now the Entire Country of Italy is Under Quarantine
- 16 Million People Quarantined in Northern Italy
- Are Masks Effective Against 2019 Novel Coronavirus That People are Stealing Them?
- As Many as 46,000 People May Have Died in the United States Alone From…
- Lodging Companies Issue Travel Waivers and Elite Status Extensions 2020 Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Update: More Airlines Suspended Change and Cancellation Fees 2020 Due To Coronavirus
- Airlines Which Suspended Change and Cancellation Fees 2020 Due To Coronavirus
- Should You Be Concerned About Coronavirus?
- Travel Alert February 2020: Italy Now Affected by 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Travel Alert February 2020: Northern Italy Now Affected by 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Travel Alert February 2020: South Korea Now Affected by 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- A Deal to Antarctica Because of 2019 Novel Coronavirus — But Hurry
- Update: Do Not Travel to China Due to 2019 Novel Coronavirus, Says United States Department of State
- Travel Alert January 2020: Hong Kong Now Affected by 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Update January 2020: Additional Airlines Issue Travel Waivers for 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Travel Alert January 2020: 2019 Novel Coronavirus Affecting Air Travel
All photographs ©2015 by Brian Cohen.