Peru Textures of Time: Your Chance to Win a Trip For Two To Peru
Y ou have a chance to win a grand prize of two round-trip tickets in the economy class cabin for the winner and one companion on an action-packed adventure of 12 days to to Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu and the Amazon and Peru in what is known as the Peru Textures of Time sweepstakes from LATAM Airlines.
The approximate retail value of both flights to or from Peru is $4,000.00 — and other components will be offered as part of the grand prize.
The winner and companion will be transported to their final destination in Peru on flights — which shall be operated by LATAM Airlines Group S.A. or any of its affiliates — from one of the following four gateway airports of LATAM Airlines in the United States:
- Dulles, Virginia IAD
- Miami, Florida MIA
- Los Angeles, California LAX
- New York, New York JFK
How to Enter
Once the entry form is completed and filled out in its entirety and submitted, you will automatically receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win the sweepstakes, as a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
To participate in this sweepstakes, you must:
- Be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia
- Be of legal age of majority in your state or district of residence and at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry, as this sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, all other territories and possessions of the United States, and elsewhere as prohibited by law — and this same requirement applies to the travel companion
- Have Internet access, as it is required to enter the sweepstakes
- Complete all required fields of the entry form pursuant to the instructions provided; and submit your entry by Friday, November 4, 2016 at 11:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time
Components of the Grand Prize
If the winner of the grand prize does not reside in one of the gateway locations of LATAM Airlines, LATAM Airlines will also cover costs of flights for the grand prize winner and his or her companion departing from any airport in the 48 contiguous United Sates and the District of Columbia — with direct flights to one of the aforementioned gateways — not exceeding a total value of $1,500.00 for both the grand prize winner and his or her companion.
The approximate retail value of the entire grand prize package is $13,178.00.
In addition to the aforementioned flights operated by LATAM Airlines to and from Peru, other components of the grand prize include the following items which are offered to the winner and his or her companion by promotional partners of LATAM Airlines:
- G Adventures A trip of 12 days for two people; and included in the “Amazon to the Andes” prize are lodging and some meals, with a total approximate retail value of $5,598.00. Valid dates for travel are from December 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply and must be confirmed with LATAM at time of Prize Redemption.
- ExOfficio Apparel products, with a total approximate retail value of $1,000, courtesy of ExOfficio. ExOfficio’s apparel products are subject to ExOfficio approval and available stock inventory and may be substituted at ExOfficio sole discretion.
- The Clymb Adventure gear for the trip, with a total approximate retail value of $500.00
- Smarter Travel One Visa or similar gift card to be used towards the trip, with a total approximate retail value of $500.00
- Adventure.Travel A pair of Bendetti Optic sunglasses, with a total approximate retail value of $80.00. The Bendetti Optics sunglasses are subject to Adventure.Travel’s approval and available stock inventory and may be substituted at Adventure.Travel’s sole discretion.
What the Grand Prize Does Not Include
Some costs must be paid at the time of issuing the ticket. In the event the grand prize winner would have to travel to an airport where LATAM Airlines operates flights, the grand prize winner shall be responsible for all costs associated with such travel — whether by air or ground.
Grand Prize air tickets do not include:
- Taxes — such as
- Applicable taxes
- Airport taxes
- Federal taxes
- State taxes
- Country taxes
- International taxes
- Departure taxes
- Customs duties
- Service charges
- Facility charges
- Security fees
- Personal items costs
- Additional flights
- Extra meals
- Additional upgrades, which are at the sole expense of the winner
- Options, which are at the sole expense of the winner
- Change fees, if applicable
- Any administration fees which may apply
G Adventures Terms and Conditions
The winner must contact G Adventures directly by telephone or e-mail message to book his or her prize tour — and G Adventures must agree to the chosen departure dates; and the prize may be substituted for a prize of comparable value by G Adventures’ in its sole discretion. Passport, visa, and vaccination procurement and costs are the sole responsibility of the winner and his or her guests.
The winner is entitled to two free places on guaranteed departures of the “Amazon to the Andes” prize — no substitutions are permitted — departing before Monday, July 31, 2017 and booked before Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 11:59 in the evening Eastern Standard Time, provided that a minimum of four paying passengers are confirmed on such departure. All guests traveling on this prize tour must travel on the same departure. The prize applies to the listed itinerary only and excludes optional or additional services — such as:
- Any airfare not expressly included in the itinerary
- Pre-tour accommodation
- Post-tour accommodation
- “My Own Room” or “My Own Tent”
- All incidentals, meals, gratuities, taxes, fees, levies, and transportation not expressly included in the itinerary
- Domestic or international airfare nor any associated fees or levies
The G Adventures prize:
- Is subject to availability
- Is valid on new bookings only
- May not be combined with any other offer or discount
- Has no cash value
- Is not transferrable
- Is not eligible for “Lifetime Deposit” nor “Guaranteed Departure”
- Cannot be exchanged by the winner
- Does not include mandatory medical insurance, which is required for participation at the cost of the winner
Select Official Rules
LATAM Airlines is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries — all of which will result in a voided and disqualified entry.
Entrants must provide a valid e-mail address to LATAM Airlines. The grand prize winner may be required to show proof that he or she is the authorized e-mail account holder.
The random drawing will be conducted on or about Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
The grand prize trip must be booked through Green Team Global, Incorporated — which is the official agency of LATAM Airlines — and the return flight must be completed by Sunday, December 31, 2017 or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
Restrictions and blackout dates may apply and must be confirmed with LATAM Airlines at time of redemption of the prize.
Except at sole discretion of LATAM Airlines, tickets issued in relation to this promotion cannot be:
- Refunded for cash in part or in full
- Transferred to another person
- Exchanged for money or any other goods
- Substituted for another prize or cash equivalent
- Replaced if lost or stolen
Expenses not specifically stated in these official rules are the sole responsibility of the winner — such as:
- Travel insurance
- Hotel or any other accommodations
- Any costs of transportation or transfers within the country of residence of the winning participant and his or her companion — even when they reside outside the city from which they leave or to that where the flight returns — or to or from airports
- Transportation costs
- Other expenses
The grand prize winner may be required to provide a valid credit card at the time of booking flight to pay for any and all taxes and fees as stated herein on the airline tickets, if applicable.
The grand prize winner and his or her companion must travel at the same time and travel the same itinerary and flights.
LATAM Airlines is not:
- Liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay
- Responsible for any missed connections
- Responsible for delays of any kind
- Responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of the use of this ticket
- Responsible for difficulties experienced by the failure of the grand prize winner — or his or her companion — to obtain any and all applicable visas and travel documents
At the time the trip occurs, the grand prize winner and his or her companion are respectively responsible for carrying all necessary documents such as passports and visas — or any other such documentation — which may be required.
LATAM Airlines and its affiliate carriers’ tickets are valid on regularly scheduled, published flights, and not on any code-shared flights operated by a carrier other than LATAM Airlines or its affiliates. Travel must be round-trip. Winner must confirm with LATAM Airlines to verify any additional blackout dates not listed herein. Due to high demand in air-travel, the grand prize is subject to space availability. All reservations are the sole responsibility of the winners and not of LATAM Airlines.
The earliest the flight reservation of the grand prize winner and his or her companion may be confirmed is 45 days prior to his or her departure date.
The grand prize air tickets will not be considered for LATAMPASS/LATAM Fidelidade classification of any of the LATAMPASS/LATAM Fidelidade member categories, or to move from one category to another; and do not include the right to earn kilometers miles in the LATAMPASS/LATAM Fidelidade frequent flier loyalty program, with oneworld, or any other program which might be implemented in the future.
Official rules, terms and conditions apply — be sure that you read all of them carefully and agree with them before participating in the sweepstakes — which include but are not limited to those dealing with the topics of:
- Privacy and personal information
- Release and limitations of liability
- Selection and verification of winners
- Winner notification procedure
- Disqualification of participants
- Tax liability
- Technical issues
- Legal waivers and statements
- Unclaimed prizes
- How to find out the name of the grand prize winner
- What can potentally happen in the event of a dispute
- Burden of proof of submission of entry
- Typographical errors
- Other disclaimers and conditions of participation
Someone is going to win this grand prize — and if you qualify to participate in this sweepstakes and choose to do so, then the winner may as well be you.
Source: LATAM Airlines.