Savor a New York City Weekend Package 2018 With Hilton
With its nightlife, architecture, history, varied cuisine, famous landmarks, history, and the hustle and bustle of its many different kinds of people, New York is truly one of the hottest travel destinations in the world — but staying in the heart of Manhattan can more often than not lighten your wallet or purse considerably.
Savor a New York City Weekend Package 2018 With Hilton
If you plan on staying the weekend in the greater New York metropolitan area at any time through Saturday, October 27, 2018, Hilton is offering an interesting package called Savor a New York City Weekend which will help to save you some money. You must book your reservations using promotion code RPNYW1 by Thursday, October 27, 2018. Not only will you enjoy a discount of 50 percent off of the room rate for staying on Sunday night; but you will also receive the opportunity to save on a few extra items thrown in — such as:
- $15.00 curb taxi credit
- 15 percent off tickets for Roundabout Theatre shows
- Exclusive Sunday Funday offers from these participating restaurants
A random example of savings is checking in on Friday, June 15, 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown hotel property; and checking out on Monday, June 18, 2018.
Of all of the room rate options which were available for what is called an Urban Room Queen Bed, you will pay $267.00 per night. At the time this room rate was researched, it was $22.00 per night less expensive than the Hilton Honors discount room rate of $289.00 per night — and that total savings of $66.00 does not include taxes; the dreaded mandatory charge per night plus its own tax; or the discounts on the other aforementioned items.
The asterisk simply indicates a change in rate during the stay due to the Sunday night discount of 50 percent.
Participating Hotel Properties
This offer requires Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday arrival for stays at any of 42 hotel properties which are participating in this offer; and stays must include both a Saturday night and a Sunday night. All arrivals require a minimum stay of three nights and a maximum stay of five nights.
The 42 hotel properties which are participating in this offer include:
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City – Times Square
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Times Square Central
- Hilton Times Square
- Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square Central
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North
- New York Hilton Midtown
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Central Park South-Midtown West
- The London NYC
- DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West
- Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South
- DoubleTree by Hilton New York-Times Square South
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan – New York City
- The Renwick Hotel New York City, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Madison Square Garden Area
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Midtown East
- Hampton Inn Grand Central
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City – Chelsea
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Chelsea
- Hilton New York Grand Central
- Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Chelsea
- Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca
- Homewood Suites by HIlton Edgewater – New York City Area
- Conrad New York
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Secaucus Meadowlands
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City – Financial District
- Hampton Inn Manhattan/Downtown-Financial District
- Hilton Garden Inn NYC Financial Center/Manhattan Downtown
- Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown
- Hilton Brooklyn New York
- Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands
- DoubleTree by Hilton Newark Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Queens/JFK Airport
- Hilton New York JFK Airport
- Hilton Newark Airport
Terms and Conditions
Blackout dates, early departure fees, and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel. Rates will vary based on individual hotels and specific travel dates selected. Unless otherwise stated, quoted rates are per room per night, based on single/double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges and resort fees (if applicable). Participating hotels are subject to change without notice. This offer is not applicable to existing reservations or group bookings, and may not be combined with other select promotions, discounts or offers. The offer is open to all Hilton Honors and non-Hilton Honors members booking the “Savor a NYC Weekend” Package. To reserve this package by phone, please contact us at 1-800-HILTONS if in the USA/Canada, or view a complete list of Hilton Worldwide local reservation offices. When booking, you must book “Savor a NYC Weekend” Package (Plan Codes “RPNYW1 or L-S5G”) to receive all package benefits. The discounted night is non-transferable and must be consumed during same stay in which it was earned. Discounted night includes room rate, tax in same category room as non-discounted night(s) and does not include gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges. The 50% discount will only be applied to the daily rate on Sunday nights, which relates to the hotel’s Best Available Rate, which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount or negotiated rates. Early departures will forfeit discounted night and rate discounts will not be earned on nights consumed. Unless otherwise noted, all offer components are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash, expire at check-out and may not be used or applied on future stays.
Partner offers and/or discounts are subject availability and the terms and conditions issued by the Partner related to the offers and/or discounts. Partner offers require completion of a separate redemption process as detailed in the booking confirmation email.
Packages are normally not highlighted in articles at The Gate because they are usually not the best deal; but this offer has potential to save you money on what would otherwise be a more expensive weekend in New York.
If you plan on attending what is allegedly going to be the final Brooklyn Reality Tour next month, this offer might come in handy for you to save a little money.
Photograph ©2015 by Brian Cohen.
Please note that I receive compensation for affiliate links posted at The Gate effective as of Sunday, January 1, 2017. You are not required to use these affiliate links; but if you do use them, your support of The Gate is greatly appreciated — and using affiliate links will not cost you any extra time or money.