Air New Zealand recently introduced an edible biscotti coffee cup — which purportedly stays crispy long after you have finished drinking your coffee — as part of an overall effort to reduce the amount of plastic waste which is generated each year.
“We’re always looking for ways to reduce waste on board, so we’re trialing an edible biscotti coffee cup from twiice”, according to…
If you have wanted to travel to Australia, New Zealand, London or the Cook Islands, this may be the opportunity for which you have been waiting, as the Cyber Monday sale by Air New Zealand is in effect for travel through either Tuesday, September 10, 2019 or Tuesday, October 15, 2019…
…but you must…
If you have been waiting for a decent fare to go down under, your wait is over: you can travel to Australia and New Zealand for as low as United States $885.00 roundtrip seated in the economy class cabin with the Summer Sale by Air New Zealand through as late as Friday, June 21, 2019…
…but you must…
Get your fingers poised over the keyboard of your computer just prior to 7:00 in the evening Eastern Standard Time tonight, Thursday, November 23, 2017, for during this special sale, Air New Zealand is offering a roundtrip airfare of only £175.00 from London to Los Angeles — but…
You can earn up to triple miles in your choice of the frequent flier loyalty programs of six airlines when you stay at participating hotel and resort properties of brands within the Hilton portfolio — but you must register for the promotion of your choice prior to checking out of your stay within the promotion period of each offer.
The six airlines and frequent flier loyalty programs are…
Air New Zealand “had Hollywood actress Anna Faris, of Scary Movie fame, partner with New Zealand comic, Rhys Darby, to film their latest safety video. Take a look at their work below, and see if you agree with me that this may just be the best airline safety video ever!”
That was the opinion imparted by Eric in this article he wrote for Point Me To The Plane — and I must respectfully disagree.
I watched the safety video in question; and…
If the StarmegaDO 2010 (SMD2) Nov 1-6, 2010 Masterthread does not provide enough opportunity for bonding with your fellow FlyerTalk members, consider attending the *A / Air NZ Mega DO – 13 December 2010, where Star Alliance is holding its annual chief executive board meeting and its alliance mangement board meeting in Queenstown, New Zealand. Currently, details are scarce but will be posted as they become definitive.
Is anyone willing to host some Star Alliance FlyerTalk events to fill in the gap between 6 November and 13 December?
If you want to fly free to Queenstown on Air New Zealand, simply participate in the Sky High Shave event on 27 June 2010.
However, try not to lose your hair regarding the following restrictions, including:
- The flight to Queenstown on 27 June 2010 must originate in Auckland on the designated Air New Zealand ‘Sky High Shave’ flight where all passengers and crew will have their head shaved to support the Leukaemia & Blood Foundation. All funds raised from this event will benefit the Leukaemia & Blood Foundation to help thousands of New Zealanders who live with blood cancer. Sorry, your free flight cannot originate in Los Angeles, London or Buenos Aires.
- Air New Zealand recommends you raise a minimum of NZ$100.00 for the Leukaemia & Blood Foundation.
- The return flight from Queenstown to Auckland is not free. Any scheduled flight between 27 June and 4 July 2010 — designed to coincide with the duration of the Queenstown Winter Festival — are available at the special price of NZ$150.00 upon request.
- Seats will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Additional costs which may be associated with the free flight are not included, including airport transfers, accommodation and meal costs.
Other terms and restrictions may apply.
If you are in North America and always wanted to head on down to New Zealand — if for nothing else than to harass in person The Gate co-weblog author Kiwi Flyer, who is a native New Zealand resident — now is the time to do it, but you must book your airfare on Air New Zealand or QANTAS by 14 May 2010.
With taxes and fees, the airfare is as low as US$483.30 — including all taxes and fees — between Los Angeles and Auckland, with other airfares being reported by FlyerTalk members.
For additional details, please refer to the AIr NZ: LA – AKL $399 RT (ends May 14th) thread.
Air NZ has been hyping their new longhaul seat as revolutionary. The remodelling shown early to the judges was a factor in the [ATW airline of the year] award” according to CEO Rob Fyfe.
Is it revolutionary or hot air? Join the discussion in the Air New Zealand new longhaul experience thread.