Up to Triple Points Promotion Returns With Hilton Honors Summer 2021
Receive double Hilton Honors points for all stays of one night or two nights at hotel and resort properties worldwide which participate in the frequent guest loyalty program starting Monday, May 3, 2021 through Monday, September 6, 2021 when you register now for the latest iteration of the double points promotion prior to your first stay…
Up to Triple Points Promotion Returns With Hilton Honors Summer 2021
…but for this iteration of this popular promotion, you can also earn triple Hilton Honors points when you stay a minimum of three consecutive nights at the same participating hotel or resort property — and all brands are participating in this promotion.
The More Nights, More Points promotion is so incredibly simple — when being told “no” repeatedly is a good thing — as:
- No minimum stays are required to start earning
- No minimum number of nights are required in your stay
- No other restrictions by nights, cities or brands will be implemented
- No limits are imposed as to how many Hilton Honors points you can earn during the promotion period
Select Terms and Conditions
You must be a member of the Hilton Honors frequent guest loyalty program to participate in this promotion; and you must register for this promotion prior to your first stay.
Once you have registered for this promotion, you will only receive bonus Hilton Honors points for nights completed during the promotion period — regardless of whether you check in for your stay before the promotion period begins or check out of your stay after the promotion period ends. Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before Monday, May 3, 2021 will receive credit for their stay if the stay is completed on or after Monday, May 3, 2021 and prior to or on Monday, September 6, 2021.
You will earn double Hilton Honors bonus points per stay during the promotion period — meaning that you will receive a bonus equal to the number of base Hilton Honors points earned during a stay based on elite tier status at the time of checking out of the hotel or resort property. Triple bonus points means that for each dollar spent at a hotel or resort property within the Hilton portfolio during the promotion period when you stay a minimum of three consecutive nights, you will receive a bonus equal to twice the number of base points earned during a stay.
Bonus Hilton Honors points earned on base points do not count toward qualification of elite tier status. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
A stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel or resort property — whether or not you check out and check back in again.
In-room Internet access, fitness center access, health club access, and bottled water benefits may not be complimentary at properties with a resort charge. Space-available upgrades only available at select brands. Elite status benefits are subject to availability and vary by brand. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
There are restrictions on the amount of base points which can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. Hilton Honors membership, earning of Points & Miles when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions.
Not all room rates are eligible for this promotion — including but not necessarily limited to:
- Wholesale or tour operator packages
- Contracted crew rates
- Travel agency discount rates
- Packages exclusively for casino player card holders
- Team Member Travel rates
- Hilton Family Travel Rates
- Stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs
- Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement
- Complimentary or barter rooms
- NET Group rates
- Series Group or IT Group rates
- Contracted Entertainment or Encore rates
- Third party Internet web site bookings — irrespective of rate paid
- “Opaque” channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase
Hilton has been doing a good job in continuing what is essentially the same popular promotion of awarding double Hilton Honors points per stay — but adding twists to it to differentiate it each quarter with few restrictions and yet keep the promotion fresh and interesting.
Even if you currently have no plans to stay at a hotel or resort property within the brand portfolio of Hilton, the only cost to you will be the few seconds of your time you spend registering for this promotion — and I intend to take advantage of it.
Before the More Nights, More Points promotion begins, you can still earn 2,000 bonus Hilton Honors points per stay in the latest iteration of the Points Unlimited promotion from Hilton Honors starting on Friday, January 1, 2021 through Sunday, May 2, 2021 — plus you can earn an additional 5,000 bonus Hilton Honors points for every five nights, regardless of whether or not you have earned elite level status — but you must first register for this promotion prior to completing a stay during the promotion period.
Members of the Hilton Honors frequent guest loyalty program are being given potentially great opportunities to earn even more points to use towards a future stay — and as a member, you can also:
- Earn 10,000 Hilton Honors points simply by completing your first survey within 90 days — no definitive expiration date seems to be given for this offer — but you must join Guest Opinion Rewards prior to completing your first survey; and you will earn Hilton Honors points for each additional survey thereafter.
- Earn up to 20,000 Hilton Honors points when you rent vehicles with National Car Rental, Alamo Rent A Car, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car at participating locations worldwide — plus, you will also enjoy a discount of five percent at participating locations of both Alamo Rent A Car and Enterprise Rent-A-Car and ten percent at participating locations of National Car Rental — but this offer is valid for car rentals completed by Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
- Earn 2,000 Hilton Honors bonus points simply by donating a minimum of five United States dollars to the Vaccine Access for all Program by Lyft, which was created to provide access for people to rides by the ridesharing company to and from vaccination sites in the fight against the current 2019 Novel Coronavirus pandemic — but you must first link your Hilton Honors and Lyft membership accounts before you can qualify to participate in this nationwide campaign, which is designed to help ease the struggle to get to appointments to receive the vaccine. Donations will only be matched to the first $50,000.00 through Monday, May 31, 2021. Remember that you can earn points for every dollar spent on rides after you link your Hilton Honors and Lyft accounts.
- Earn 5,000 Hilton Honors points simply by spending a minimum of $25.00 at a participating restaurant, bar, club, or other dining establishment within 30 days of joining as a member of the Hilton Honors Dining program by Thursday, June 30, 2021.
- Earn 10 Hilton Honors points for every United States dollar spent when you order delivery, get takeout, or dine in at a participating restaurant and pay with your linked card afterwards as a member of the Hilton Honors dining program by Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
- Apply for the Hilton Honors American Express Card. New card members can earn a $100.00 statement credit after their first card purchase and 100,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after spending $1,000.00 in purchases on the card within the first three months.
All photographs ©2015, ©2017, and ©2019 by Brian Cohen.