Work From Hyatt Package Deals 2020 Instead of Work From Home
The current 2019 Novel Coronavirus pandemic has brought out some creative promotions — and the Work from Hyatt promotion is no exception, as it gives you the opportunity to transform your routine of working from home into a memorable working vacation in North America and the Caribbean at your choice of 51 participating hotel and resort properties and another eight Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resort properties instead of being cooped up at home day after day and night after night…
Work From Hyatt Package Deals 2020 Instead of Work From Home
…but you must book your reservation by Thursday, December 31, 2020 and stay a minimum of seven nights when purchasing Work from Hyatt packages, which are available for stays through Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Abundant outdoor spaces and spacious guest rooms and suites allow members of the family to spread out. Remote work and school are a breeze, thanks to private work areas and high-speed Internet access, with which you can check e-mail messages by poolside. Take your lunch break on the beach. Hotel amenities — from room service to refreshing pools in which you can swim after school to sneaking a massage after your big meeting — transform your stay into a true escape from the everyday.
Here are the amenities which await you to enjoy as part of your standard Work from Hyatt package:
- Standard guest room or suite accommodations, with the option to upgrade
- Work space which is either a:
- Separate private space; or
- Complimentary second guest room
- Daily credit for food and beverages
- Complimentary laundry services or discounted laundry services
- Complimentary self parking or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- Housekeeping services which reflect guest preferences pertaining to frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits — including earning World of Hyatt points and having nights count toward elite tier status.
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package
In addition to the standard offering, many hotel and resort properties include other amenities at no extra charge — such as pool or beach cabanas, Camp Hyatt access, personal trainer sessions, and more complimentary amenities.
Reservations must be booked in advance directly with Hyatt by using Special Offer Code WFHYAT. When calling, please use 866-886-5053 to either learn more details and information or to book your reservations for your escape. Inclusions may vary by property — please check each property’s inclusions. These packages require a minimum stay of seven nights. World of Hyatt members are eligible to earn World of Hyatt points and tier night credits for these packages. To redeem World of Hyatt points for these packages, members must call 1-866-886-5053. No refunds for unused portions of these packages.
Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara – Work & Learn from Paradise Packages
Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resort properties offer a similar Work & Learn from Paradise package which start from as low as $129.00 per person per night.
Everything you need is included so you can detox from everyday life:
- Dedicated, shared office space with high-speed Wi-Fi
- Onsite IT support
- Complimentary laundry services
- Personal fitness trainer — three sessions per week
- Select 50-minute facial and body spa treatments — two sessions per week
- Private cabana access on Saturdays and Sundays
- Personalized activities and educational experiences for children
- Safe, quiet shared space for students learning remotely
- Resort-specific perks — such as
- Daily guided power walks at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
- Child care services at Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
- Complimentary conversational Spanish classes with bilingual instructors at resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Remember that Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara are all-inclusive resort properties which are designed to exceed expectations with unexpected luxuries that are included in the rate — such as:
- Swim-up suites which are innovative
- Minibar stocked daily with water, beer, soft drinks, and snack
- Unlimited dining at an array of authentic dining venues
- Endless drinks and beverages
- Oceanfront dining at an array of authentic dining venues
- Fitness center
- Live nightly entertainment
- Water sports
- Daily activities
- Pools and beaches
- Premium top shelf wines
- 24-hour room service
- World-class spas
- Stunning oceanfront settings
- Vibrant culture
Work & Learn from Paradise offer applies to eligible new bookings for travel to a participating Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resort. Any reservations which are booked under this Work & Learn from Paradise offer may be cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival — 12:01 in the morning of scheduled arrival date. A 14-NIGHT MINIMUM STAY IS REQUIRED. Rate displayed is per person, per night, based on double occupancy. No shows, late cancellations or early departures will be charged 100 percent of the booking and no refunds will apply. Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Normal arrival/departure restrictions apply.
Select Terms and Conditions For Both Offers
Packages must be booked by Wednesday, December 31, 2020 for stays completed by Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
This offer is not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers — unless noted, tour packages, or special rate programs. Promotional blackout periods or dates may apply due to seasonal periods or special events. A limited number of rooms are allocated to these offers; and therefore, bookings are subject to availability. These offers are not valid in conjunction with previously booked, reserved, completed, or held stays; and may not be combined with other offers.
Other restrictions, terms, and conditions apply.
Both the Work from Hyatt and Work & Learn from Paradise packages sound like they are as close to a perfect escape from the disruption of the current 2019 Novel Coronavirus pandemic while simultaneously being able to get some work done and getting your needed rest and relaxation — especially if you can book reservations at participating hotel and resort properties at a great rate…
…but definitely do your homework to ensure that you are getting the most value for your money.
All photographs ©2015, ©2017, and ©2019 by Brian Cohen.