Your Chance to Win One Million Hilton Honors Points 2020
The Hilton Memories Social Giveaway from Hilton Domestic Operating Company Incorporated offers you the opportunity to win 1,000,000 Hilton Honors bonus points by:
- Following Hilton Honors on Twitter or Instagram;
- Following the instructions to complete your free entry for sharing an original photograph and description of your favorite travel memory at a Hilton hotel or resort property; and
- Including the hashtag #HiltonMemoriesGiveaway…
Your Chance to Win One Million Hilton Honors Points 2020
…but you only have until Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:59:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time to enter as a participant; and you must be a member of the Hilton Honors frequent guest loyalty program who also has a public Twitter account or Instagram account.
A maximum limit of one entry per person, per social media account applies for this sweepstakes.
Only legal residents of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, or Germany — who are the age of majority in the jurisdiction of residence of the entrant at time of entry — are eligible to enter.
If you are not a member of the Hilton Honors Rewards Program, becoming a member is free and you may do so at https://www.hilton.com/en/hilton-honors/join/.
Contest materials you submit (essay, photo and/or video per entry instructions) must comply with the following guidelines:
- Any photographs must be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format
- All submissions must be created by entrant, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- If any person other than the entrant is depicted or described in any Submission, the entrant is responsible for obtaining any necessary permission for use of each such person’s name, voice or likeness and such person must not be a minor under the laws of his or her place of residence.
- Submission must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form;
- Submission must not have won any award.
- Submissions that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, obscene, not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or entries that otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will be disqualified.
All promotional e-mail messages will always offer you the opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotional e-mail messages. All valid entries must contain the hashtag #HiltonMemoriesGiveaway.
All entries must be received by the end of the promotion period. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Subsequent entries from the same person or social media account will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple e-mail accounts or any other means may result in disqualification.
The winner of the promotion will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about Saturday, October 17, 2020.
Other terms and conditions — including those pertaining to Hilton Honors discounts and those of the Hilton Honors frequent guest loyalty program — apply.
For inspiration and ideas, some ways Hilton Honors members can spend one million points include — but are not limited to — the following suggestions:
- Redeem on hotel stays — With many people still working and learning from home, cash in points for a change of scenery at one of these leaf-peeping destinations:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont — maximum 50,000 points per night
- Tailwater Lodge Altmar, Tapestry Collection by Hilton — maximum 60,000 points per night, or
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park — maximum 60,000 points per night
- The lucky winner could redeem:
- Donate to your favorite cause — From the environment to the arts, members can link their Hilton Honors account on PointWorthy to donate their points to support thousands of accredited non-profit organizations.
- Shop with Points on Amazon — Members can link their Hilton Honors account to Amazon and use their points on everything from autumn and Halloween decorations to everyday home goods.
Remember that with travel plans put on hold or delayed due to the current 2019 Novel Coonavius pandemic, Hilton Honors is helping members catch up for missed moments — and rewards — with its Double Rewards promotion, through which registered Hilton Honors members can earn double Hilton Honors Bonus Points per stay as well as double night credits through Thursday, December 31, 2020. This means that every night you stay counts twice towards earning the next elite tier status — plus, even more points to use toward a future stay at a hotel or resort property.
Please refer to this article for the ways that Hilton Honors is committed to delivering maximum flexibility to its members — including extensions to status, points and rollover nights as well as contactless experiences through the Hilton Honors mobile software application program.
Hilton launched a new social media giveaway to award one lucky traveler one million Hilton Honors bonus points for sharing his or her favorite Hilton memory in an effort to inspire guests to dream and plan their next trips, as travelers are eager to reconnect with the people and destinations they love after enduring the current 2019 Novel Coronavirus pandemic.
Although 1,000,000 Hilton Honors bonus points can go a long way for one lucky winner, unfortunately that is the only prize being offered, as there are no other prizes.
If you decide to participate in this sweepstakes, good luck to you, as I hope that you are the winner.
All photographs ©2015, ©2017, and ©2019 by Brian Cohen.